PDA

View Full Version : Ed Bouchette chat - Oct 6

PSU_dropout43
10-06-2009, 03:23 PM
jameson_staley: Ed, I agree with you that FWP is still a great back. Given Mendenhall's outstanding performance last week, how do you expect the coaching staff to divide snaps between the two of them once FWP is healthy?

Ed Bouchette: That's the great unanswered question that only the coaches can answer and right now they're not providing one. I will bet they lean more toward Mendenhall because he did it Sunday night and Parker still is not 100 percent.

Give_the_ball_to_Mendenhall: Ed, is it me or does it seem that Woodley is dropping into coverage more this year?

Ed Bouchette: I have not noticed him dropping into coverage more. In fact, I have not noticed him much at all.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09279/1003426-66.stm

JTP53609
10-07-2009, 01:12 PM
very surprised to see only a few smarta$$ answers by the smart@$$ himself mr. ed douchett

Mister Pittsburgh
10-07-2009, 01:18 PM
very surprised to see only a few smarta$$ answers by the smart@$$ himself mr. ed douchett

I am all about getting information about my beloved Steelers from anyone that has more inside knowledge than I have (which is zero).....but bouchette's chat is totally worthless. He just acts totally uninterested like he is almost an anti-Steeler fan, it is too much of a pain for him to actually do it so he is a jerk about it, and gives smart azzed answers way too often.

JTP53609
10-07-2009, 01:29 PM

I am all about getting information about my beloved Steelers from anyone that has more inside knowledge than I have (which is zero).....but bouchette's chat is totally worthless. He just acts totally uninterested like he is almost an anti-Steeler fan, it is too much of a pain for him to actually do it so he is a jerk about it, and gives smart azzed answers way too often.

i agree it almost seems that even if someone says something that is 100% correct he will try to spin it around to make them look stupid so that he can look superior, i truly believe, that most of us who are regulars on this board know just as much as he does as the STEELER FAN, he gets the inside scoop so he gets more info than us, that is the only reason whey he knows what he does....