PDA

View Full Version : need win...ravens lose, bengles win

steeler_george
10-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Everyone must be at the pre-game...not one post regarding this.

We have to win this game to stay competitive in the AFCN or else going to be a real long season.

Ravens 3-1 Got to say Flaco is for real, good thing WR choked.
Bengles 3-1 who would of thought...they better start to melt down.

This is our chance to stay one game back with a win, and hopefully be tied for the division lead next week. One game at a time!!!

edit: I didn't realized that bengles play ravens next week!

Go Steelers!!!

bostonsteeler
10-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Ideal situation for us would've been for the Bengals to lose this week and win the next..

NKySteeler
10-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm willing to bet a lunch that Balt will crush the Bungles next week... Assuming we win tonight and beat Detroit next Sunday, that leaves only Balt in our way.... We still control our own destiny with both games against Balt and a home game against Cincy....

No where near panic time yet.... It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Leper Friend
10-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Waaaaay to early to worry about what other teams are doing.

DHSF
10-05-2009, 12:21 AM

Nah. It's never too early to root for the Raturds, Brownies and Bungles to lose. The best thing about next weeks game is that one of the teams will probably lose.

JTP53609
10-05-2009, 08:07 AM
it is too early, but that loss last week really hurts right now...still cannot believe that...

RuthlessBurgher
10-06-2009, 03:04 PM

Nah. It's never too early to root for the Raturds, Brownies and Bungles to lose. The best thing about next weeks game is that one of the teams will probably lose.

And if Baltimore and Cincy tied, I wouldn't cry about it either.

papillon
10-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm willing to bet a lunch that Balt will crush the Bungles next week... Assuming we win tonight and beat Detroit next Sunday, that leaves only Balt in our way.... We still control our own destiny with both games against Balt and a home game against Cincy....

Good positive Karma right here. Good to see you NKy.

Pappy

NKySteeler
10-06-2009, 05:27 PM

Good positive Karma right here. Good to see you NKy.

Pappy

Thanx Pappy... "Good karma" is what I saw Sunday night with the offense.... Defense still worries me though in the 2nd half of these games... But let's see what happens with Troy back in the mix soon.

BURGH86STEEL
10-06-2009, 06:48 PM
I don't like the Ravens. Have a cousin that lives in the Bmore area. Anyway, I think I will be pulling for the Ravens to win this game since we have one loss to the Bengals. I don't like to think of any schedule as being easy but the Bengals appear to have a path of least resistance.