PDA

View Full Version : stil can't stand rodney harrison

JTP53609
10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
read the link below, and check out his last quote at the end....what a piece of garbage, the only reason why he won championships is because the chargers did not want him and sent him packing to the cheats

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpat ... ref=fromSI (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/79323/index.html?eref=fromSI)

stlrz d
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
He's giving Ward a compliment there. Rodney is one who actually appreciates Ward's style of play.

JTP53609
10-01-2009, 11:33 AM
He's giving Ward a compliment there. Rodney is one who actually appreciates Ward's style of play.

you know what, im reading it again, and your right, i read it the first time and because i despise him so much i was thinking he was taking a cheap shot at hines.......carry on

stlrz d
10-01-2009, 11:46 AM

you know what, im reading it again, and your right, i read it the first time and because i despise him so much i was thinking he was taking a cheap shot at hines.......carry on

I had to read it a couple of times too. :D

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
10-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Kind of depends on the definition of crack block. It is the helpful peeling back to block on a running play or is it the dreaded blind side hit?

If it was such a helpful complimentary thing then why is the coaching genius not asking his player to do it? It may not have been meant as an insult, but I can't see where it is a compliment - defensive players do not compliment offensive players for blocking.

RuthlessBurgher
10-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Kind of depends on the definition of crack block. It is the helpful peeling back to block on a running play or is it the dreaded blind side hit?

If it was such a helpful complimentary thing then why is the coaching genius not asking his player to do it? It may not have been meant as an insult, but I can't see where it is a compliment - defensive players do not compliment offensive players for blocking.

Coaches don't even have to ask Hines to block. :tt2 :tt1