PDA

View Full Version : When do we get Troy back?

RussBII
09-30-2009, 10:28 AM
If this info is out there already, I'm sorry.

I heard 3 to 6 weeks, then i heard some talk radio douche say half the season?

The defense needs him and I miss watching him...

-Russ

Steeler Mafia
09-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Last I heard, there was a possibility of getting him back early, but I haven't heard anything after that. Anyone know the latest on Troy's status?

RuthlessBurgher
09-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Troy said that he was aiming to return for the Detroit game, but until we here definitive word from a doctor instead of the player, I won't hold my breath.

SteelerNation1
09-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Troy said that he was aiming to return for the Detroit game, but until we here definitive word from a doctor instead of the player, I won't hold my breath.
Yep, but I have a sinking feeling it isn't going to be until Nov 9 in Denver

JTP53609
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
when they said 3-6 weeks i thought that we had a shot for the SD game of having him back bc that is 24 days...ehh i bet the browns will be his game to come back, just a hunch

stlrz d
09-30-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm betting it'll be for the Vikings game. Let him try it a week, rest a week and then get ready for Denver.

SteelerNation1
09-30-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm betting it'll be for the Vikings game. Let him try it a week, rest a week and then get ready for Denver.
See I think they'll say, "Let's rest him one more week." Which actually will be 2 because of the bye.

stlrz d
09-30-2009, 12:48 PM
See I think they'll say, "Let's rest him one more week." Which actually will be 2 because of the bye.

That could be. I am betting on my scenario because if he goes and feels he can't play then they pull him. Or if he practices that week (or tries to practice and can't) and feels he can't go (or it's obvious he can't go) then we don't see him at all against MN.