PDA

View Full Version : Whats worse losing too the Bungels-Stains-Gayvens or Lions?

feelthesteel
09-29-2009, 07:32 PM
i know 3 are in our div.

JTP53609
09-30-2009, 09:49 AM
if we lose to the rats, than i am in a deep mode of depression for 2-3 weeks, the other ones i get over in 3 days...

RuthlessBurgher
09-30-2009, 01:26 PM
When 3 of them are in your division and one is in the other conference, the answer is obvious. Division record is potential tiebreaker, while out-of-conference record is not. Division losses are always worse than out-of-conference losses.

ikestops85
09-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Hmmm ... I going to have to say losing to anybody just sucks. If you force me to choose it would have to be the Gayvens. They are still the old Browns to me and the rivalry is fierce.

:ratsuck

flippy
09-30-2009, 03:28 PM
ravens

Sugar
09-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Detroit has been widely considered the worst team in football. For that reason, they would be the worst- on a certain level.

The Clowns are thought to be about the level of last years Lions. They are a division rival, so losing to them would be losing to the worst team in the NFL and losing a division game on top of that so that would have to be the worst.

The Ravens are our fiercest rivals. We beat them in three tight games last year including the AFCC. They play physical and have a pretty good organization. They are the old Browns and the only other team in the division to actually win the big one. Losing to them sucks for so many reasons- division rival, competitive rival, not to mention that they are unbeaten right now.

The Bengals have been our whipping boys for so long that they were about due to win one. Losing to them is embarassing, though not as much as losing to the Lions or Clowns would be. It's a division loss and that makes it even harder to take.

Losing to the Ravens is forgivable as they are a tough team. Losing to the Bengals, while sucky, is at least palatable in the fact that we really beat ourselves in that one. While losing to the Lions would simply be an embarassment.

All told, the worst would be losing to the Clowns. It would be more embarassing than losing to the Lions and less forgivable than losing to the Bengals or Ravens. Add to that the fact that it's a division game and there you have it.