PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Logan

steelerkeylargo
09-28-2009, 02:38 PM
we need to get the ball in this kids hands more. We need to run some reverses some screens....shovel passes, etc....The kid needs to be involved more. If we cant run the ball straight up we need to be a little creative. Come on Arians get your head out of yer A@*. Shoot let the kid play SS if we have to! :HeadBanger

flippy
09-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Since we don't have a FB that can really block, why not let Moore and Logan line up in the backfield together and let Mendy and Parker stay on the pine.

Ghost
09-28-2009, 02:54 PM
It's a great feeling to have when he's back on a kick or punt and you're thinking to yourself there's a legitimate chance for him taking it all the way or at least put them in great position.

I didn't have that feeling one single time last season.

Starlifter
09-28-2009, 04:20 PM
i would like to see logan on the left and wallace on the right both just take off on crossing deep patterns. i think if you ran that play 5 times a game you hit it big at least 3 times...... :D :D

RussBII
09-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I love how he's getting ST tackles too. That means he's not just a luxury roster sport. I'm pulling hard for him. I thought for sure he was going to the house on that one return...

Then... <sigh> we wasted it.

AngryAsian
09-28-2009, 05:20 PM
I've said it on other threads. Logan out in the flat with space and great blocking from Hines and Heath = success. If Arians has somewhat of a clue this will happen, sooner (as in the next game) rather than later. This is a copy-cat league and what San Diego has done with Sproles surely can be implemented here. We can't be outdone by Norv.

williar
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
I've thought the same thing. They need to give this kid a chance to make plays other than just returning punts and kickoffs. Logan is a big play waiting to happen. I've said it before, I'll say it again. We've got a lot playmakers on offense. It's a shame we're not scoring more points and making more plays. Something's got to give.

fordfixer
09-28-2009, 09:31 PM
I've said it on other threads. Logan out in the flat with space and great blocking from Hines and Heath = success. If Arians has somewhat of a clue this will happen, sooner (as in the next game) rather than later. This is a copy-cat league and what San Diego has done with Sproles surely can be implemented here. We can't be outdone by Norv.

What have you seen in the last two games that leads you to believe that Arians has a clue?

JTP53609
09-29-2009, 12:02 PM
we finally have a tool, but the tool (b.a) will not use him....