PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin: What we have learned?

LasVegasGuy
09-28-2009, 11:28 AM
We still haven't beat a team with a win this year.

Maybe Tomlin should have let these guys enjoy the Super Bowl win and savior it for awhile rather then sweep it under the rug like it never existed. Maybe the players would be hungrier to defend the title instead of playing like they never won it.

Just another mistake on the part of Tomlin, right next to not firing Arians.

ikestops85
09-28-2009, 11:32 AM

Maybe Tomlin should have let these guys enjoy the Super Bowl win and savior it for awhile rather then sweep it under the rug like it never existed. Maybe the players would be hungrier to defend the title instead of playing like they never won it.

Yes, he should have followed Cowher's example after we won in 2005. :roll:

LasVegasGuy
09-28-2009, 11:36 AM

We started the season 2-6 so Tomlin's on par to repeat history.

Steeler Mafia
09-28-2009, 11:41 AM

Isn't that what he is doing so far?

RuthlessBurgher
09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Did his wife buy a house in the Carolinas yet?

LasVegasGuy
09-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Did his wife buy a house in the Carolinas yet?

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if she did.

Steelhere10
09-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Dude shut the F*^% up, I hate coming on this board because of your childish actions and your agenda towards Tomlin. What did he do ? bang your wife or your girlfriend ? Or is it that they want some chocolate to go with that pudding and you hate him for that.

LasVegasGuy
09-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Dude shut the F*^% up, I hate coming on this board because of your childish actions and your agenda towards Tomlin. What did he do ? bang your wife or your girlfriend ? Or is it that they want some chocolate to go with that pudding and you hate him for that.

Not sure what you are talking about but come back often. :wft

RussBII
09-28-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm not down with all the Tomlin hate, but certainly coaching is somewhat to blame for these losses. It all starts with the coaches, right?

That being said, I get the feeling that short of a 19-0 season, he'll always come under some sort of fire.

stlrz d
09-28-2009, 09:52 PM
What have we learned about Whiz?

He still hasn't beat a team with more than one win this year.

Maybe Whiz should have let these guys languish in the Super Bowl loss and savior [sic] the anger rather then [sic] sweep it under the rug like it never existed. Maybe the players would be hungrier to win the title instead of playing like they never lost it.

Just another mistake on the part of Whiz, right next to firing Pendergast.

mshifko
09-28-2009, 10:20 PM
i knew youd be back with stupid threads dogging our head coach...hindsight is 20/20, i'll take tomlin as my coach any day...

LasVegasGuy
09-28-2009, 11:05 PM

Maybe Whiz should have let these guys languish in the Super Bowl loss and savior [sic] the anger rather then [sic] sweep it under the rug like it never existed. Maybe the players would be hungrier to win the title instead of playing like they never lost it.

Sounds like they both caught lightning in a bottle and don't have a clue now.

feltdizz
09-29-2009, 01:07 AM

Sounds like they both caught lightning in a bottle and don't have a clue now.

who is coaching up the nfl right now with a SB trophy? who has a clue?

Flasteel
09-29-2009, 06:55 AM

LVG, you have reduced yourself to nothing more than a troll. Silent most of last season, silent after the Super Bowl, and now that team has encountered a little turbulance, you are shouting your unfounded hate for Tomlin to anyone who will hear. It's real sad to know that a part of you is revelling in these losses.

Don't sit there and try to use the retention of Arians as the crux of your argument for dismissing Tomlin either. You've hated on Tomlin from minute one and seem to be mentioning Arians to gain support in your little agenda.

As much as I can't stand Arians, at least I recognize the difficulty in firing your OC after an Super Bowl win, while your franchise QB is begging for him to stay.

proudpittsburgher
09-29-2009, 08:07 AM

LVG, you have reduced yourself to nothing more than a troll. Silent most of last season, silent after the Super Bowl, and now that team has encountered a little turbulance, you are shouting your unfounded hate for Tomlin to anyone who will hear. It's real sad to know that a part of you is revelling in these losses.

Don't sit there and try to use the retention of Arians as the crux of your argument for dismissing Tomlin either. You've hated on Tomlin from minute one and seem to be mentioning Arians to gain support in your little agenda.

As much as I can't stand Arians, at least I recognize the difficulty in firing your OC after an Super Bowl win, while your franchise QB is begging for him to stay.

:Agree Seriously, does it make people feel better to point a finger at someone after a loss? I guess some people just live to do that. LVG doesn't know how foolish it makes him seem to troll on Tomlin. And that's what is funny.

Oviedo
09-29-2009, 08:16 AM

You do know clowns exist for comic entertainment. LVG is just doing his job.

JTP53609
09-29-2009, 08:49 AM
i dont think tomlin should be ragged on the third game of the year, it is his and the staffs fault we lost IMO, what makes me most upset is that we lost the same type of game 2 weeks in a row, i think he will fix it, but if not, and we keep losing games like this, than he deserves to be blamed

JTP53609
09-29-2009, 09:13 AM
also....you cant go for it on 4th and 4 when you have a 13 pt lead and a little over a minute on the clock, i knew they would be stopped and than cincy would get a cheesy 3 pts with momemtum....we would have had the ball first in the second half with a 13 pt lead, just take it...

Steelhere10
09-29-2009, 04:08 PM
I am glad that every one is getting fed up with this BOZO VEGAS KID. Yea just change your name to that!

LasVegasGuy
09-29-2009, 09:22 PM
I am glad that every one is getting fed up with this BOZO VEGAS KID. Yea just change your name to that!

Dude, you can't be serious. Is that the best you got? BOZO VEGAS KID. Your funny don't quit your day job.