PDA

View Full Version : was this another 'good' loss apologists?

True Fan
09-28-2009, 05:17 AM
i remember last week all the real fans saying how the bear loss was expected. it was ok to lose that one. some were happy to see us lose because now all the talk of 16-0 talk would be gone now, they said it was a wakeup call for coaches and players. you real fans must be ecstatic about pissing this game away. let's hear your excuses for this choke job. tell me how it doesn't mean anything. tell me how it will not effect the playoff rankings. tell me how it will really be an azzwhipping for next weeks team. please enlighten a fam like myself that said last week's loss was a huge deal and shouldn't be viewed as no biggie. please real fans, i need some of your inspiration.

Scarletfire1970
09-28-2009, 05:22 AM
STFU

flippy
09-28-2009, 06:19 AM
We're starting to look like a better team than last year.

Flasteel
09-28-2009, 07:21 AM
i remember last week all the real fans saying how the bear loss was expected. it was ok to lose that one. some were happy to see us lose because now all the talk of 16-0 talk would be gone now, they said it was a wakeup call for coaches and players. you real fans must be ecstatic about pissing this game away. let's hear your excuses for this choke job. tell me how it doesn't mean anything. tell me how it will not effect the playoff rankings. tell me how it will really be an azzwhipping for next weeks team. please enlighten a fam like myself that said last week's loss was a huge deal and shouldn't be viewed as no biggie. please real fans, i need some of your inspiration.

Take your garbage somewhere else, you flippin' troll.

stlrz d
09-28-2009, 07:24 AM
I don't recall anyone saying it was a "good" loss.

I do recall people saying that if we HAD to lose a game that a non-conference, road game was one to lose as it does the least harm from a tie-breaker perspective.

SteelBucks
09-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Are you a former Trib troll? You sound a lot like HHH and TBradshaw.

RuthlessBurgher
09-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Overheard in the True Fan basement around 5:30 yesterday:

" :wft :!: :!: :!: :HeadBanger The Steelers have over 200 yards of offense, the Bengals have minus 10, and Willie Parker has over 70 yards rushing in the first half. This sucks. Now I won't be able to go onto PlanetSteelers tomorrow, because I only show up after a loss, since those are my favorite times. I'm going outside to play on my swingset instead, mom."

Shortly after 7:00, True Fan's mom yells out to the backyard:

"Good news, cowhersucks, dear! The Steelers lost! You should be happy because you hate them so much!"

"My name is tomlinsucks now, ma! Now go make me some meatloaf! I have to get online ASAP! It's braggin' time on PlanetSteelers, baby!!!"

Leper Friend
09-28-2009, 10:10 AM

" :wft :!: :!: :!: :HeadBanger The Steelers have over 200 yards of offense, the Bengals have minus 10, and Willie Parker has over 70 yards rushing in the first half. This sucks. Now I won't be able to go onto PlanetSteelers tomorrow, because I only show up after a loss, since those are my favorite times. I'm going outside to play on my swingset instead, mom."

"Good news, cowhersucks, dear! The Steelers lost! You should be happy because you hate them so much!"

"My name is tomlinsucks now, ma! Now go make me some meatloaf! I have to get online ASAP! It's braggin' time on PlanetSteelers, baby!!!" :D :D :D :D

Classic!!!
:D

anger 82&95
09-28-2009, 10:11 AM
In my opinion, the concept of a “good loss” is an oxymoron. Or, perhaps in your case, just “moron” will suffice.

phillyesq
09-28-2009, 10:39 AM
STFU

:Agree

feelthesteel
09-28-2009, 10:44 AM
there is no good loss
but i do feel that this is a Super Bowl hangover
I DONT SEE THE HUNGER.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Tough loss. We better get on the right track and figure out the red zone. You would have thought Arians would have figured out running Willie on 4th and goal doesn't work. Spaeth catching that TD pass last week worked out well though. Why not run a designed bootleg with the TE dragging across the endzone? Ben can throw it or run it in. Spaeth is 6'7" for cripes sake. Think he could out jump a 6' corner for a lofted pass?

AngryAsian
09-28-2009, 11:48 AM

"My name is tomlinsucks now, ma! Now go make me some meatloaf! I have to get online ASAP! It's braggin' time on PlanetSteelers, baby!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qa2Wq9S7F08/SKgfaCnPbaI/AAAAAAAAAG8/ko94w5bxMk8/s400/f_Lolpiks203m_cbe8852.jpg

Steeler Mafia
09-28-2009, 11:50 AM
GOOD LOSS?!? There is no such animal.

Jooser
09-28-2009, 11:55 AM
STFU

FUGGING Classic.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/Dead_SexyDexy/brianshutup.jpg

drprwnap
09-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Tough loss. We better get on the right track and figure out the red zone. You would have thought Arians would have figured out running Willie on 4th and goal doesn't work. Spaeth catching that TD pass last week worked out well though. Why not run a designed bootleg with the TE dragging across the endzone? Ben can throw it or run it in. Spaeth is 6'7" for cripes sake. Think he could out jump a 6' corner for a lofted pass?

:Agree :Agree :Agree

I was screaming for a rollout run/pass option as the Steelers lined up for that ill advised run!

AngryAsian
09-28-2009, 12:23 PM

:Agree :Agree :Agree

I was screaming for a rollout run/pass option as the Steelers lined up for that ill advised run!

It seems that improvisation is not the strong suite of our OC. I'm not pointing fingers, but frustration is the hallmark of this site's Monday commentary after a disappointing loss.

Wolfhound45
09-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Someone has obviously found their (limited) purpose in life. You get a cookie (obscure "Kelly's Heroes" reference).

From my perspective, this was not a good loss. However, being the half-full glass kind of guy that I am, I do see positives. I am disappointed when we lose to the Bungals. That was a key game in regards to future divisional and conference tie-breakers. But I do keep in mind that while the Steelers were playing a divisional game, for the Bungals it was the playoffs (think hard TF and you will figure that one out). So I give them the emotional edge and the respect that they deserve. Personally, I get more upset when we lose to a consistent "bottom feeder" of a non-divisional, non-conference opponent at home. Those are games that you cannot lose and hope to advance into the playoffs (something we do regularly).

Bottom line TF, I slept in my own bed last night and did not get shot at this morning on the way to work (figure that one out as well). It is a good day.

ramblinjim
09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
It was a tough loss, I'm sure I muttered some choice words under my breath when they converted that 4th and 10. Still, it is what it is, a loss to what looks like a pretty good team, three games into the season. It's not the end of the world. Our 8th loss would be the end of the world! :? Or at least the end of the NFL season.

It does seem like the team doesn't have much fire out there. Someone needs to step up.

feltdizz
09-28-2009, 02:09 PM
it's a tough loss.. reminded me of 2005 when we kept letting the Bungles stick around after dominating a first half..

MeetJoeGreene
09-28-2009, 09:01 PM
I will not respond to another idiotic thread by True Fan
I will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True Fan I will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True Fan

JTP53609
09-29-2009, 12:54 PM
yea we love losing, we also love when we get pulled over for a speeding violation, bc we like paying fines, we like when things dont workout because it keeps us in line....gracious, shut up....

papillon
09-29-2009, 12:56 PM
I will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True Fan I will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True FanI will not respond to another idiotic thread by True Fan

Umm, you didn't write (type) it 100 time MJG, I only counted 98. :evil: :P

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
09-29-2009, 01:05 PM

Umm, you didn't write (type) it 100 time MJG, I only counted 98. :evil: :P

Pappy

And type each one this time! None of this "cut-and-paste" business!!! :x