PDA

View Full Version : Did we have a draft in 2008?

Mel Blount's G
09-27-2009, 09:17 PM
I can't seem to remember us getting anyone in that year's draft? Let me think for a second...

1. A rb who met a lb in a hole, got broken and has never been heard from since.
2. A WR who has had difficulty adusting to the speed and velocity of the NFL pass
3. Word on the street is that he's he trying out for a professional Slamball team
4. It's believed that this fellow made the 53 man roster for our 2009 team
5. 3rd string QB who will most likely be a quality gatorade guy for at least this year
6. One guy is nowhere but the other is a special teams contributer!!!!

pfelix73
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM
So far, that draft class has been a bust......

:tt1

buckeyehoppy
09-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Well, for a guy who has two SB rings, Colbert and the rest of his Brain Fart Trust has REALLY crapped the bed on the 2008 draft to this point. It typically takes three full seasons to render a full evaluation on any draft. If that's the case, we'll find out next season...by hook or by crook...how much of a bust Mendy really is and whether Sweed will ever be able to catch an NFL football. The rest of that draft will prove to be a failure unless a miracle happens.

flippy
09-28-2009, 06:14 AM
funny observation

SteelBucks
09-28-2009, 07:33 AM
I can't seem to remember us getting anyone in that year's draft? Let me think for a second...

1. A rb who met a lb in a hole, got broken and has never been heard from since.
2. A WR who has had difficulty adusting to the speed and velocity of the NFL pass
3. Word on the street is that he's he trying out for a professional Slamball team
4. It's believed that this fellow made the 53 man roster for our 2009 team
5. 3rd string QB who will most likely be a quality gatorade guy for at least this year
6. One guy is nowhere but the other is a special teams contributer!!!!

I was thinking the samething last night. Our best acquisition in 2008 was a FA Center.