PDA

View Full Version : mendenhall

JTP53609
09-27-2009, 07:29 PM
where the flock is he....parker looked nice today, but we need to give some carries to mendy, what the hell is tomlin doing, one might think he is hiding behind those shades bc this team is starting to be his team and no longer cowhers....i dont really entirely mean that, but jeez come on i dont know whats going on..

Mick'sTeam
09-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Tomlins post Super Bowl team is starting to look a lot like Cowher's post Super Bowl team. With Cowher, his QB was nearly killed & then had surgery. What's Tomlin's excuse?

Listen, I really like Tomlin, but I am ridiculously disappointed in the way this team has played through 3 weeks & with Baltimore up 2 games on us in the division, Tomlin better get this thing turned around QUICK!!!

JTP53609
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Tomlins post Super Bowl team is starting to look a lot like Cowher's post Super Bowl team. With Cowher, his QB was nearly killed & then had surgery. What's Tomlin's excuse?

Listen, I really like Tomlin, but I am ridiculously disappointed in the way this team has played through 3 weeks & with Baltimore up 2 games on us in the division, Tomlin better get this thing turned around QUICK!!!

i agree, what bothers me is that we lost the same way twice in a row, now the players def flocked up big time, sweed, the interception etc. but at the end, the coaching needs to outsmart the opponent, that has not happened....

DukieBoy
09-27-2009, 09:09 PM
where the flock is he....parker looked nice today, but we need to give some carries to mendy, what the hell is tomlin doing, one might think he is hiding behind those shades bc this team is starting to be his team and no longer cowhers....i dont really entirely mean that, but jeez come on i dont know whats going on..
Willie looked good in the first half. in the second half, the Bengals adjusted to those off-tackle runs, but we did not adjust and kept running them right through our final possession. Willie had 93 yards on 25 carries today. I would like to see the breakdown of his carries and yards for the first half vs the second half. I am guessing he had about 72 yards on 12 carries in the first half, and was shut down in the 2nd half. If anyone finds the half-by-half stats, would you post them?