PDA

View Full Version : uggg...how can we save the season!!!

steeler_george
09-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Bad lose... dropped td, missed fg, no sacks? bad interception, bad call to go for it end of half.

that is 2 games we loose in final minutes and by what 6 points (not sure)

we need to start finishing teams off.

we better getting act together.

pfelix73
09-27-2009, 07:24 PM
It starts next week. One game at a time.

frankthetank1
09-27-2009, 07:32 PM
awful start to the season. not much seperates the steelers from a 1-2 team from a 0-3 team. already two games behind the ravens.

JTP53609
09-27-2009, 07:33 PM
next week is the 24th day since troys injury...we need you troy....phil may have a career day against our vanilla defense....

drprwnap
09-27-2009, 07:49 PM
next week is the 24th day since troys injury...we need you troy....phil may have a career day against our vanilla defense....

BULL$HIT! I'm tired of the "Troy Excuse"! :twisted: I know Troy is the best safety in the game but he's only ONE player on the defense. With all our other playmakers, we should not be losing (with the lead) to teams like Chicago and Cincy.

JTP53609
09-27-2009, 07:51 PM

BULL$HIT! I'm tired of the "Troy Excuse"! :twisted: I know Troy is the best safety in the game but he's only ONE player on the defense. With all our other playmakers, we should not be losing (with the lead) to teams like Chicago and Cincy.

im not using him as an excuse, but i think with him in it is like putting chocolate sauce on VANILLA ice cream....much better.....i am using VANILLA as my word tonight, it is the steeler theme for the past 2 weeks

pfelix73
09-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Exactly on Troy. He's a great player and all, but we should be 3-0 right now.

This offense can't score in the RZ especially inside the 5 and taking too many FG's in there. This game should've been 21-0 instead of 13-0. Great play calling BA.

:tt1

JAR
09-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Luckily they have fixable problems and it's early in the season. Way too early to panic.

Starlifter
09-27-2009, 08:33 PM
plenty of blame to go around. we left at least 11 points off the board today, 10 last week in chicago. nevertheless we had the lead at the end of the game and the defense allowed it to slip away with less than a minute to play. that is what disturbs me the most.

i was shocked when the defense almost gave away the superbowl. right now i wouldn't feel safe with a 21 point lead.

JTP53609
09-29-2009, 09:01 AM
yea, we laugh saying the rat defense is overrated, well fellas, our defense is now officially below par.....our offense put up only 20 but a 13 pt lead should hold

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-29-2009, 09:43 AM
awful start to the season. not much seperates the steelers from a 1-2 team from a 0-3 team. already two games behind the ravens.

We have been involved in three three point games thus far. We can just as easily be 3-0 as 0-3. Not that I'm happy with the way the team has played, nor am I happy with the results.

Just sayin' :wink:

Djfan
09-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Luckily they have fixable problems

True, but do we have coaching to fix problems? I doubt BA completely, and wonder if I should begin to doubt Tomlin. I really like him, but when consistant problems stick around for three seasons I wonder.

He fixes this and I get over this background doubt.

JTP53609
09-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Luckily they have fixable problems

True, but do we have coaching to fix problems? I doubt BA completely, and wonder if I should begin to doubt Tomlin. I really like him, but when consistant problems stick around for three seasons I wonder.

He fixes this and I get over this background doubt.

when you lose a game the same way twice in a row, than i think it is fairl to question coaching, very upsetting to lose that way AGAIN.....Very VANILLA game plan