PDA

View Full Version : Willie Gay

stlrz d
09-27-2009, 06:28 PM
rocked the baby...that made me chuckle.

flippy
09-28-2009, 06:39 AM
I thought it was gay.

He shouldv'e been sitting on the sidelines with Mendy for letting OchoCinco get inside his head.

RussBII
09-28-2009, 09:07 AM
I thought it was gay.

He shouldv'e been sitting on the sidelines with Mendy for letting OchoCinco get inside his head.

I thought it was funny too. I thought Willie Gay had himself a pretty good game.

SteelerNation1
09-28-2009, 09:35 AM
I thought it was gay.

I thought it was funny too. I thought Willie Gay had himself a pretty good game.
He played ok, but Ike was great. Nobody on this defense is making any splash plays though, and its cost us two ballgames.

RussBII
09-28-2009, 10:18 AM
I thought it was gay.

He played ok, but Ike was great. Nobody on this defense is making any splash plays though, and its cost us two ballgames.

Our biggest splash play (i can't help it, but i dislike that term) is hurt right now. Woodly and Harrison not getting the QB is upsetting though.

SteelerNation1
09-28-2009, 10:21 AM
I thought it was gay.

Our biggest splash play (i can't help it, but i dislike that term) is hurt right now. Woodly and Harrison not getting the QB is upsetting though.
Very disappointing indeed. Woodley isn't generating ANY pressure and Harrison is doubled just about every obvious passing down.

NW Steeler
09-28-2009, 10:41 AM
I think that Jason Gildon kidnapped Woodley and is playing in his jersey.

fezziwig
09-28-2009, 10:42 AM
I always thought that stuff is uncalled for. Do your job and keep your mouth and antics down to zero.