PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Holmes lately?

stlrz d
09-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Dropped passes last week and some this week...then blowing that hot read which made for a pick 6.

Ugh...and now Sweed drops a TD (which of course would have been a TD if not for that stupid "maintain control while going to the ground" rule).

This is getting ridiculous. It's time to quit jagging around and put bad teams away EARLY!

Mick'sTeam
09-27-2009, 06:04 PM
It looks like Sweeds problems have spread to the entire team, and Sweeds' case has gotten worse. How does he drop that TD?

The fact that Wallace has quickly become the #3 speaks a lot about Sweed. I think the guy is garbage.

papillon
09-27-2009, 06:19 PM
It looks like Sweeds problems have spread to the entire team, and Sweeds' case has gotten worse. How does he drop that TD?

The fact that Wallace has quickly become the #3 speaks a lot about Sweed. I think the guy is garbage.

He gets open too easily to give up on him.

Pappy

Mick'sTeam
09-27-2009, 07:16 PM

He gets open too easily to give up on him.

Pappy

And what good is easily getting open if you can't catch the ball?

steeler_george
09-27-2009, 07:18 PM
so did dwight (hands of) stone

that drive cost us the game.... misses 7 on that catch

and then missed fg

frankthetank1
09-27-2009, 07:22 PM
holmes had only a few balls thrown to him and a drop on a 4 yard route. if any wr had an awful game it was sweed who dropped an easy td catch which was only the second ball thrown to him. man that was a beautiful pass from ben too

JTP53609
09-27-2009, 07:27 PM
i think holmes thinks he became great last year so he can now retire i guess...

Steelhere10
09-27-2009, 08:28 PM
He might be smoking the weed again, another traffic stop is in order.

brothervad
09-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I guess Santonio thinks how you be great is by just showing up for the game...

Yeah I know, but I am really torqued off right now...

Not as much at Santonio or Sweed (I believe Ben scored on that drive anyway)

I am so mad at the Turtle offense and defense of the 4th Quarter...When did Cowher become head coach again?

brothervad