PDA

View Full Version : If This Is True, It's Pretty Funny..

pfelix73
09-26-2009, 11:06 PM
My wife was on her facebook page this evening and some of her friends- Ratbird fans (We live in Maryland) were saying that they were pi$$ed because the Rats game may be blacked out tomorrow in the Baltimore market. Supposedly, they have 10000 tickets remaining.

Now, I really thought that they were like us and had their stadium sold out way in advance, but maybe not..........

I'm gonna be laughing my a$$ off tomorrow if their game isn't on.... They wanna be like us, so if they're gonna talk the talk they better walk the walk (fans included)

Steelers are on regardless, so really that's all I care about. (I get Harrisburg, PA CBS on my dish)

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

:ratsuck

Mister Pittsburgh
09-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Beautiful. The Rats will probably buy all the tickets and sell them to some ticket brokerage so as to avoid the embarassment of not being to sell out their stadium. Losers.

DukieBoy
09-27-2009, 03:48 PM
This speaks volumes about the fans of both the old Browns and the new Browns. Can you imagine Steelers fans leaving unsold tickets, whether at home OR for a road game? Not bloody likely.

skyhawk
09-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Ugh.

The AFC north title goes thru Baltimore folks.