PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco's taunt amuses Steelers

fordfixer
09-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Chad Ochocinco's taunt amuses Steelers

By Mark Kaboly, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, September 24, 2009
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 44699.html (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_644699.html)

Chad Ochocinco is at it again.

The boisterous Bengals wide receiver told reporters in Cincinnati on Wednesday that he is looking forward to making Steelers cornerbacks Ike Taylor and William Gay "kiss the baby."

However, Ochocinco overlooked one key element in his trash talking directed at the Steelers' two starting cornerbacks.

"I don't know what that means," Taylor said.

"Did he say what that meant?" Gay said.

"Kiss the baby" is the term Ochocinco popularized on HBO's reality series "Hard Knocks" this summer, detailing the Bengals' journey through training camp. It is a term he said means: "It's all over."

"(Laughs) That's funny," said Gay when told the meaning.

"Tell him that's cool," Taylor said.

Ochocinco hasn't had much success in making Taylor "kiss the baby" in years past.

Ochocinco has had just one 100-yard game and three touchdowns against the Steelers since Taylor's rookie season in 2003.

JTP53609
09-24-2009, 07:35 AM
i had a feeling that they would not look at this and get pissed, if ray ray said it then i and all of us would be pissed, but 8.5. said it, so its no biggie, more funny than anything...i think he will have a good day, he is due for one against us, we will still win, but he will have a decent day

proudpittsburgher
09-24-2009, 08:06 AM
Ochocinco has had just one 100-yard game and three touchdowns against the Steelers since Taylor's rookie season in 2003.

And there you have it. But it's what makes me loathe OC . . . doesn't matter how much you shut him up on the field, he still keeps talking. Usually, you have two courses of action against a guy like him, throw the talk back in his face, or shut him up on the field. Neither work with this idiot, though.

Uncle Rico
09-24-2009, 08:21 AM
I wonder if Chad Ocho knows what "jumped the shark" means in terms of his football career and larger-than-life personna.

stlrz d
09-24-2009, 11:03 AM
I wonder if Chad Ocho knows what "jumped the shark" means in terms of his football career and larger-than-life personna.

Thanks for the inspiration...now I have another Bengals creation! :D

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/ochocincoshark.jpg

proudpittsburgher
09-24-2009, 12:04 PM

He's the only player which I laughed at when he got hurt, and didn't feel bad about it at all, considering how apropot (sp?) it was. A few years back, when went up for a pass, fell awkward spinning around and landing on his chin and knocked out a few teeth. Seriously, I still laugh about it to this day. The only way he shut up.

skyhawk
09-24-2009, 01:44 PM
This guy and many other prima donna WR's in the league are clearly a bit delusional and out of touch with reality. Seriously.

RuthlessBurgher
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Let me get this straight: We all know that Chad is a baby, and he wants Will Gay to kiss the baby. Unfortunately for Chad, Will is not the kind of a Gay man that Ocho's Stinko is looking for.

I think it would be funnier if he make a South Park reference, and told Ike that he wanted to "kick the baby" (since Ike is Kyle's little brother, and he had a propensity for being kicked through windows in the early South Park episodes).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MojgkzW2jJU/Sh3pDQnypII/AAAAAAAAAEA/NPtFAjUuNqY/s1600/don%27t%2Bkick%2Bthe%2Bbaby.jpg

Uncle Rico
09-24-2009, 04:08 PM

Thanks for the inspiration...now I have another Bengals creation! :D

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/ropewalk_2006/ochocincoshark.jpg
Excellent pic. BTW, I think it was this pathetic moment here where Chad Johnson officially jumped the shark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9UNWiTsBxk

Starlifter
09-24-2009, 09:16 PM
the steelers have shut down CJ since 2004. you watch though, if he ever has a big day the media will treat him as if the last 5 years never happened.

Jom112
09-24-2009, 09:26 PM
All I'll say is that he's got a better shot this season to do decent against you guys than he has in the last couple of years. Not sure if that will mean anything on Sunday, but he's added some bulk this offseason which is needed when facing your physical corners...

proudpittsburgher
09-25-2009, 07:47 AM
the steelers have shut down CJ since 2004. you watch though, if he ever has a big day the media will treat him as if the last 5 years never happened.

They already have. Crap never sticks to this guy, for whatever reason. Anthony Smith gets baited into a guarentee, and it's all you hear. CJ talks crap year in and year out against pgh, underachieves, and it's like he never said it. :bungalssuck

BDESteel
09-25-2009, 11:47 AM
All I'll say is that he's got a better shot this season to do decent against you guys than he has in the last couple of years. Not sure if that will mean anything on Sunday, but he's added some bulk this offseason which is needed when facing your physical corners...

As it goes in football, if you keep the QB running for his life, you need not worry about the receivers.

Our pass rush is due for a big day and with a permanently gimpy Carson Palmer (thank you Kemo), all you'll see from Chad is him throwing his hands up as if to say "what happened I was open".

papillon
09-26-2009, 07:23 AM
He's like a bad off-broadway play that keeps running and running, regardless of the fact that no one shows up at the box office to watch. His act (that's all it is) is old and not entertaining any longer. In Chuck Noll's words, "it's time for him to get on with his life's work." :D

Pappy

proudpittsburgher
09-26-2009, 08:41 AM
He's like a bad off-broadway play that keeps running and running, regardless of the fact that no one shows up at the box office to watch. His act (that's all it is) is old and not entertaining any longer. In Chuck Noll's words, "it's time for him to get on with his life's work." :D

Pappy

Unfortunately, for us, the media disagrees, so his act ain't going anywhere.