PDA

View Full Version : to all the rat fans

JTP53609
09-22-2009, 08:11 AM
so i am getting quite angry with all the rat fans here, with them acting like they won the super bowl this week and being obnoxious I just throw this quick line their way after they talk smack and they shut up....

you can take all your super bowls from the ravens and the browns and I will even add the baltimore colts and indy colts and you only have HALF as many super bowls as my steelers.....4 franchises (3 of which were or currently are in baltimore) and you cant even come close, so do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself...

Oviedo
09-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Fans who celebrate like they won the Super Bowl in Week 2 do so because they know they won't win the real Super Bowl

JTP53609
09-22-2009, 08:53 AM
Fans who celebrate like they won the Super Bowl in Week 2 do so because they know they won't win the real Super Bowl

you would be amazed at what these rat fans say down here, i cant help but get really angry, of course i dont show it to them but man oh man does it bother me, 2 years ago when they went 5-11, there was not a peep heard here, try that in pittsburgh, win or loose it is always steeler talk....true fans

RuthlessBurgher
09-22-2009, 09:28 AM
I wouldn't be angry. Sounds comical to me. Just listen to them boast, put a big ol' smile on your face, and say something like "Seriously? In week 2? They don't hand out trophies in week 2. I'll wait to see how much trash you'll be talking in February, when the real men come to play. You have fun celebrating a 2-0 record, while our team can go home and polish their 6th ring."

proudpittsburgher
09-22-2009, 09:29 AM

you would be amazed at what these rat fans say down here, i cant help but get really angry, of course i dont show it to them but man oh man does it bother me, 2 years ago when they went 5-11, there was not a peep heard here, try that in pittsburgh, win or loose it is always steeler talk....true fans

Doesn't it concern them they they gave up 28 points to the Chiefs, with their backup quarterback? Or possibly that Rivers passed for over 400 yards against them?

RuthlessBurgher
09-22-2009, 09:39 AM

Doesn't it concern them they they gave up 28 points to the Chiefs, with their backup quarterback? Or possibly that Rivers passed for over 400 yards against them?

Nah...because all they need is "the best play I ever saw" by "God's linebacker" on a stupid 4th down call in which the o-line doesn't both to even touch the guy coming up the middle whatsoever, and they think their defense is suddenly dominant again. Woo hoo! Talk to me when they beat someone outside of the soft AFC West.

:ratsuck

proudpittsburgher
09-22-2009, 10:04 AM

Nah...because all they need is "the best play I ever saw" by "God's linebacker" on a stupid 4th down call in which the o-line doesn't both to even touch the guy coming up the middle whatsoever, and they think their defense is suddenly dominant again. Woo hoo! Talk to me when they beat someone outside of the soft AFC West.

Yea, Im not saying they aren't good, but two unimpressive wins so far. You could have made the claim that they were taking KC lightely, but they gave up a crap-ton of yards to the Chargers. If we take care of business against them, all should be fine.

proudpittsburgher
09-22-2009, 10:05 AM

Yea, Im not saying they aren't good, but two unimpressive wins so far. You could have made the claim that they were taking KC lightely, but they gave up a crap-ton of yards to the Chargers. If we take care of business against them, all should be fine.

Of course, if the Steelers defense gave up that kind of yardage against those two teams, that's all you would hear about . . . how much Pittsburgh is in trouble. The Ravens do it, and all we hear about is Flaccid.

Uncle Rico
09-22-2009, 10:16 AM
September: where paper champions are born then quickly aborted.

pfelix73
09-22-2009, 11:23 AM
I'd just ignore them. If you continue to let them get to you, you'll go bonkers each and every season that they show flashes of being good. Don't know how old you are, so it's best just to ignore them.

They do it for attention because they are jealous of something- I wonder what that might be?

But anyway, that defense of theirs hasn't been all that impressive so far. Could the departure of Ryan and Bart Scott have a negative impact on their D? I say yes.

Look at how well the JETS D is playing.

Again- just ignore those rat bastards. Don't get all stressed out over it.

:tt1

AngryAsian
09-22-2009, 12:15 PM
My retort to boastful fans about their team's accomplishments in the post-season is as follows"

I'm sorry, you said what? I'm sorry, I can't here you from behind my Steeler's SIX CHAMPIONSHIP LOMBARDI TROPHIES!!

Usually shuts them up.

JTP53609
09-22-2009, 12:36 PM
My retort to boastful fans about their team's accomplishments in the post-season is as follows"

I'm sorry, you said what? I'm sorry, I can't here you from behind my Steeler's SIX CHAMPIONSHIP LOMBARDI TROPHIES!!

Usually shuts them up.

yea i usually come back with something like that, but it gets old after a while, nothing would thrill me more than to punch them square in the face, but than you have lawsuits and all that so ehhh, ignoring is pretty good too

AngryAsian
09-22-2009, 01:05 PM

Usually shuts them up.

yea i usually come back with something like that, but it gets old after a while, nothing would thrill me more than to punch them square in the face, but than you have lawsuits and all that so ehhh, ignoring is pretty good too

Sometimes, violence is a necessary adjunct to being a Steeler fan. I certainly don't advocate it, but during SB XXX when Neil got picked off during what could of been the game winning drive against the Cowgirls, some Cowboy fan jumped out of his seat at the bar my wife and I were at and gloated by pointing a finger at my wife's face. I came unglued and punched him in the face. I was removed from the establishment quite quickly and was extremely upset because my Steelers not only lost but I had just ordered a fresh pitcher. :x

proudpittsburgher
09-22-2009, 01:11 PM
I was removed from the establishment quite quickly and was extremely upset because my Steelers not only lost but I had just ordered a fresh pitcher.

Dude, you punched a Cowboys fan in the face. Consider it an expense worth losing.

JTP53609
09-22-2009, 01:43 PM

Usually shuts them up.

Sometimes, violence is a necessary adjunct to being a Steeler fan. I certainly don't advocate it, but during SB XXX when Neil got picked off during what could of been the game winning drive against the Cowgirls, some Cowboy fan jumped out of his seat at the bar my wife and I were at and gloated by pointing a finger at my wife's face. I came unglued and punched him in the face. I was removed from the establishment quite quickly and was extremely upset because my Steelers not only lost but I had just ordered a fresh pitcher. :x

haha, i would not encourage such behavior...........but it was a cowboy fan, so it was all good

JAR
09-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Look out! ESPN has them at #1. They should do the C'mon man segment on their power rankings.. Yeesh!

1 (10) Ravens 2-0-0 They're balanced on offense and tough on defense. (Chadiha)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

RuthlessBurgher
09-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Those rankings can only make things worse for those of us who deal with Rattards on a daily basis. Luckily for us, it will be the only title that they will get.

It is interesting that ESPN had the cojones to drop a Belichick/Brady team as far as #10.

And note that the Steelers are still one spot ahead of the Saints, for those who felt the need to turn the Steelers-Bears chat into a "The Saints would annihilate us" lovefest.

proudpittsburgher
09-22-2009, 04:37 PM
They're balanced on offense and tough on defense

I'll say it again, they allowed 28 points to the Chiefs (I think 21 on offense) with their backup QB, and allowed Rivers to pass for over 400 yards. Seriously, if the Steelers did this, they would be anialated in the national media. Yet, no mention of it for the rat turds. ??

RuthlessBurgher
09-22-2009, 06:09 PM
They're balanced on offense and tough on defense

I'll say it again, they allowed 28 points to the Chiefs (I think 21 on offense) with their backup QB, and allowed Rivers to pass for over 400 yards. Seriously, if the Steelers did this, they would be anialated in the national media. Yet, no mention of it for the rat turds. ??

They are tough on defense. Just not very good.

Jooser
09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
All their boasting and bragging will only make their January disappointments that much sweeter to you my friend.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/avatar12633ip1.gif :ratsuck

JTP53609
09-22-2009, 08:28 PM
power rankings are like asking a kindergartner to tell you their favorite food every week, it is pointless and will change drastically each week....

stlrz d
09-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Those rankings can only make things worse for those of us who deal with Rattards on a daily basis. Luckily for us, it will be the only title that they will get.

It is interesting that ESPN had the cojones to drop a Belichick/Brady team as far as #10.

And note that the Steelers are still one spot ahead of the Saints, for those who felt the need to turn the Steelers-Bears chat into a "The Saints would annihilate us" lovefest.

Saw someone make a Saints reference in another thread...now I get it and I'm even more glad I stayed out.

JTP53609
09-23-2009, 08:18 AM
i can honestly say that the rats get no national attention, they get tons where i live (obviously), but on bspn or any other network I do believe they seem to get shafted alot, and i find it hillarious,

i still remember last year, after each sunday on espn the scores roll on the bottom ticker, and has the score followed by a series of player stats for each team, I am reading the ticker and it comes to the ravens, I belive it was the game when they destroyed philly, well their game comes up on the ticker and it is followed by no raven stats haha, little things like that, they seem to get the short end of the stick with..

pfelix73
09-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Yea, but their defense is being shredded. Could be a long year for that D without Rex Ryan leading them.

We'll see where they are after October is over, although aside from NE, who do they play?

JTP53609
09-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Yea, but their defense is being shredded. Could be a long year for that D without Rex Ryan leading them.

We'll see where they are after October is over, although aside from NE, who do they play?

new england, indy, oakland, denver, the nfc north and us twice....plus cincy twice, i could see cincy beating them once if palmer is healthy......i see them losing maybe 5 games this year, would nto be shocked if it was less than that...