PDA

View Full Version : did anyone else know this??

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
i am trying to take my mind off yesterday, but i found out after watching the tennesse game again that rob bironas was on the steeler practice squad in 2004.....

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2009, 12:37 PM
i am trying to take my mind off yesterday, but i found out after watching the tennesse game again that rob bironas was on the steeler practice squad in 2004.....

Yup...I remember him being in camp a few years ago,

phillyesq
09-21-2009, 01:37 PM

Yup...I remember him being in camp a few years ago,

Yeah, I remember that as well.

frankthetank1
09-21-2009, 02:51 PM
wow bironas was in training camp on the steelers? i had no idea. did we have skippy at the time?

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
wow bironas was in training camp on the steelers? i had no idea. did we have skippy at the time?

skippy came to the steelers in the middle of the 2002 season, i remember his first game was a game in which he got the GW field goal at Jax,.....remember he replaced peterson.....

frankthetank1
09-21-2009, 02:56 PM

skippy came to the steelers in the middle of the 2002 season, i remember his first game was a game in which he got the GW field goal at Jax,.....remember he replaced peterson.....

my bad i didnt see the year when bironas was on the team. no wonder bironas didnt make the team then.

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Bironas can't kick at Heinz. Proved that last week.

At least we don't have to worry about the Bears trying to sign Reed away as a free agent next year, since he can't kick at that spaceship that landed on Soldier Field.

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Bironas can't kick at Heinz. Proved that last week.

At least we don't have to worry about the Bears trying to sign Reed away as a free agent next year, since he can't kick at that spaceship that landed on Soldier Field.

i know that place used to be awesome, now its an ugly open version of the cowboys stadium...