PDA

View Full Version : Something in the air yesterday ???

feelthesteel
09-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Jets beat Pats Bungles beat the Pack Texans beat Titans

and we freekin lose??? 2 missed fgs?? by Reed

eerie!! :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 07:41 AM
i am always one to give the pats credit, but maybe they are just not as good as we all thought they were going to be, it is only the second week though......the bungles are not a push over, odom has 7 sacks this year, and palmer looks to be in his old form, we need to win that next week

SteelerNation1
09-21-2009, 10:46 AM
I have said since the offseason that the week 3 game in Cincy is going to be huge. If we can walk into that stadium and smack them around, we could crush their spirit.

papillon
09-21-2009, 10:59 AM
I have said since the offseason that the week 3 game in Cincy is going to be huge. If we can walk into that stadium and smack them around, we could crush their spirit.

If we don't it may crush the Steelers spirit.

Pappy

rpmpit
09-21-2009, 11:02 AM

What do you mean IF???

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2

SteelerNation1
09-21-2009, 12:11 PM
I have said since the offseason that the week 3 game in Cincy is going to be huge. WHEN we walk into that stadium and smack them around, we could crush their spirit.

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2009, 12:14 PM

If we don't it may crush the Steelers spirit.

Pappy

Crush the Steelers' spirit? No such thing, my friend. No such thing. :tt2 :tt1

rpmpit
09-21-2009, 12:17 PM
I have said since the offseason that the week 3 game in Cincy is going to be huge. WHEN we walk into that stadium and smack them around, we could crush their spirit.

Better! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2009, 12:27 PM

Better! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

There is a flag on the post! When SN1 quoted himself after a game against the Bears, he needed to include a picture of the Finger Quote Bear. Ten yard penalty. Repeat first down.

http://joshreads.com/images/0608/fingerquotinbear.jpg