PDA

View Full Version : No huddle no show?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-21-2009, 01:15 AM
Thinking of things that might have made a difference ... we seemed to thrive with the no huddle last week and the end of last year.

Especially with injuries to the Bears D, you'd think a no huddle would have them sucking wind in the 4th quarter.

Wonder why we didn't see more of it today ...

SteelBucks
09-21-2009, 07:24 AM
Thinking of things that might have made a difference ... we seemed to thrive with the no huddle last week and the end of last year.

Especially with injuries to the Bears D, you'd think a no huddle would have them sucking wind in the 4th quarter.

I think our defense sucking wind was an issue. It seemed like the D was on the field a lot in the second half and Arians probably wanted to control the clock to give those guys a break.

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 02:57 PM
well at one point in the first qtr we had the ball someting like 11 minutes to the 2 minutes they had.....than the crap hit the fan and we were struggling...i had a bad feeling leading into the game and than a worse feeling as the game was going on..

Mister Pittsburgh
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM

I think our defense sucking wind was an issue. It seemed like the D was on the field a lot in the second half and Arians probably wanted to control the clock to give those guys a break.

I think the no huddle would have gotten everyone on the same page.