PDA

View Full Version : And to top it all off

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:30 PM
the Chargers just **** the bed by trying to run right up the middle at the Rats on 4th and 2.

SteelBucks
09-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Brilliant. This day keeps on getting worse.

birtikidis
09-20-2009, 07:34 PM
did you see how "brilliant" phillips looked when he threw that pass away on 3rd and 2? had a guy wide open but threw the ball into the dirt.

phillyesq
09-20-2009, 07:36 PM
The 4th down call by the Chargers was absolutely terrible.

Steel Life
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Flacco is the media's next Tom Brady :roll:

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:43 PM
did you see how "brilliant" phillips looked when he threw that pass away on 3rd and 2? had a guy wide open but threw the ball into the dirt.

Yeah I was wondering about that too.

skyhawk
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM
AFC north title runs thru Baltimore my friends.

DukieBoy
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM
I guess Rivers has left alot of ceiling room in his "higher upside than Ben" that the talking heads say. LOL

When Rivers, Cutler, Palmer and some others take it to the Show and come away with the prize, then start to talk about whether they might be elite.

decleater
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Flacco is the media's next Tom Brady :roll:
You've got that right... :Hater

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 08:01 PM

Not yet it doesn't.

They gave up 436 yards of passing today. The Chargers had a good chance right up until the end but blew it with a horrible 4th and 2 call.

decleater
09-20-2009, 08:03 PM
We're two games into the season! :ratsuck

RuthlessBurgher
09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
We're two games into the season! :ratsuck

They haven't lost to us twice yet! :lol: :ratsuck

Eddie Spaghetti
09-20-2009, 08:22 PM

hardly.

lots of football left.

Wolfhound45
09-20-2009, 08:24 PM
1-1. Still a long season to go. Time to focus on the Bungals. If we screw that one up then we have a reason to get upset.

Jigawatts
09-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Brilliant. This day keeps on getting worse.

Keep ya head up. The *'s lost today. :wink:

SteelBucks
09-20-2009, 10:07 PM

Slow down! It's still only September.

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 12:12 PM
norv turner may be the worst coach of all time, rivers has a career day and the rats have been stopping the run on and what do you do on fourth down....run up the middle???, that hurts here in ratville...that would have made my night a little better had they lost....

rpmpit
09-21-2009, 12:19 PM
the Chargers just **** the bed by trying to run right up the middle at the Rats on 4th and 2.

Have to give RayRay some credit for that one. Nice play.

Iron Shiek
09-21-2009, 12:26 PM

A little late to the party, but I'll chime in on your statement anyway.

I think I was more pi$$ed about that call then I was at the Steelers loss. I hate the Rats and it would've been nice for them to lose in the Conference. What a dumb a$$ play, and what's worse was we had to hear the announcers ramble on about how great Ray Ray is because he was unblocked.

Jooser
09-21-2009, 12:53 PM

Not yet it doesn't.

They gave up 436 yards of passing today. The Chargers had a good chance right up until the end but blew it with a horrible 4th and 2 call.

Exactly. The fat lady is still eating fries and slurping shakes. This AFC North fight hasn't even warmed up yet!

NorthCoast
09-21-2009, 07:35 PM
norv turner may be the worst coach of all time, rivers has a career day and the rats have been stopping the run on and what do you do on fourth down....run up the middle???, that hurts here in ratville...that would have made my night a little better had they lost....

exactly what I was thinking. how on God's green Earth do you call a run up the middle when your QB has been shredding the D all day long? Sometimes these coaches just need to get out of the way of the players.....(although can't say that BA would not have called the same thing.)

stlrz d
09-21-2009, 10:30 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1x7v0z5h]the Chargers just **** the bed by trying to run right up the middle at the Rats on 4th and 2.

A little late to the party, but I'll chime in on your statement anyway.

I think I was more pi$$ed about that call then I was at the Steelers loss. I hate the Rats and it would've been nice for them to lose in the Conference. What a dumb a$$ play, and what's worse was we had to hear the announcers ramble on about how great Ray Ray is because he was unblocked.[/quote:1x7v0z5h]

No kidding...his coach called it "the greatest play he's ever seen". :roll:

Apparently Harbs was still too pissed about the AFCCG loss to watch the Super Bowl.

rpmpit - it was a nice play by old, fat, slow rayray, but not the "greatest play he's ever seen" as described by his coach.

The Rats fan I work with was unbearable today. Everyone was telling him to shut the hell up about Flacco and rayray.

fezziwig
09-21-2009, 10:39 PM

reminded me of the animal house movie when Otter said, " this occasion calls for something totally stupid on our part. " As Bluto answered, " we're just the guys to do it ! "

Maybe Turner thought, what is the most stupid play call I could call and they'll never see it coming ? He must have called Arians for advice.

buckeyehoppy
09-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Norv Turner has a PHd in pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory. It was like NorthCoast was saying about the play call on the final play. What kind of dumbf*ck calls a run up the middle on 4th and 2 when Rivers was plowing through the Rattard secondary all day?

Too bad we'll still be in second after the win vs. the Bungholes...the Rattards might as well have a bye week since they have the Clowns.

Jooser
09-22-2009, 07:20 AM
You know what? Let the damn Ravens have the lead in the division for now. Let it be motivation to this team - the proverbial carrot if you will. This team needs some motivation after Sunday. When the Steelers catch up to the Rats and reclaim the division later in the season it will be oh, so sweet the basque in their disappointment and hearache!

JTP53609
09-22-2009, 07:32 AM
You know what? Let the damn Ravens have the lead in the division for now. Let it be motivation to this team - the proverbial carrot if you will. This team needs some motivation after Sunday. When the Steelers catch up to the Rats and reclaim the division later in the season it will be oh, so sweet the basque in their disappointment and hearache!

last year at this time we had our worst game of the year against the eagles, and the rats were soley in first place too.....so rather than have rat fans get all excited here (in which i want to punch them in the face) i just will let it ride out

RuthlessBurgher
09-22-2009, 09:19 AM

last year at this time we had our worst game of the year against the eagles, and the rats were soley in first place too.....so rather than have rat fans get all excited here (in which i want to punch them in the face) i just will let it ride out

Don't you want to do that all the time, whether they are in first place, last place, or if it is during the offseason? Just sayin'.