PDA

View Full Version : Bad gamble by Ben

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Gotta go for the 1st down on that 3rd and 2 with only 3 minutes and something left in the game.

steelz09
09-20-2009, 07:16 PM
huh? He hit Holmes in the chest with a beautiful thrown ball and it went through Holmes hands.

RussBII
09-20-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm with D on this. Short, high percentage pass there. No reason to give them the ball back with 3:30 or whatever. Even tho that ball was thrown well, the coverage was too good to take that risk, imo.

jj28west
09-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Gotta go for the 1st down on that 3rd and 2 with only 3 minutes and something left in the game.

I agree...you have to play the percentages

SteelBucks
09-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Disagree. Great pass, bad drop, bad kick, bad loss. Damn, they gave that one away.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:20 PM
huh? He hit Holmes in the chest with a beautiful thrown ball and it went through Holmes hands.

It didn't hit him in the chest.

And even if he does connect it is still a bad gamble. Too much time left on the clock and it left Reed with a long FG attempt on a slippery field.

Go for the first down.

DukieBoy
09-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm with D on this. Short, high percentage pass there. No reason to give them the ball back with 3:30 or whatever. Even tho that ball was thrown well, the coverage was too good to take that risk, imo.
The DB was beat and got away with a tug on Santonio's jersey, but it still was catchable, could have been a flag and a 1st down. But I'd sure like to keep that ball and run down the clock there at least get a closer FG attempt.

Mick'sTeam
09-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Either way we should have gone for it on 4th.

steelz09
09-20-2009, 07:23 PM
We'll just agree to disagree on that one.

Big Ben is threw a great ball there. Sorry, to clarify, it was in his "chest" with was a perfectly lead ball that went to Holmes "bread basket". Right through his arms. The game shouldn't have come down to that but to say that the loss was Ben's fault because of that throw is simply crazy.

Starlifter
09-20-2009, 07:24 PM
isn't it ironic that in year past a tremendous downpour would help our offense? today it really hurt us.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:25 PM
I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.

RussBII
09-20-2009, 07:26 PM

Big Ben is threw a great ball there. Sorry, to clarify, it was in his "chest" with was a perfectly lead ball that went to Holmes "bread basket". Right through his arms. The game shouldn't have come down to that but to say that the loss was Ben's fault because of that throw is simply crazy.

I'm saying this in two threads now:

Holmes didn't see that ball until it was about a foot or two away. The DB had his hand up at EXACTLY the right time in EXACTLY the right place. Tough to make that catch.

Steel Life
09-20-2009, 07:26 PM
The DB was beat and got away with a tug on Santonio's jersey, but it still was catchable, could have been a flag and a 1st down. But I'd sure like to keep that ball and run down the clock there at least get a closer FG attempt.
Right on Dukie...to try to put this on Ben is silly - it was a perfect pass that went right through Santonio's hands. Worse yet, this line of thinking gives Skippy a pass for missing TWO FGs - as I said elsewhere, one is bad & two is unacceptable.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM
I would like to know what angle you guys saw that showed it to be perfectly thrown.

I only saw one angle that they showed...from behind. There is no way to tell from that angle where the ball was in relation to Holmes.

steelz09
Starlifter,

Very good point.

As far as going for the first down first and foremost. That's stating the obvious to me. Of course they wanted the first down. How does any one know that there was an open receiver on that play? Where were they?

What makes Ben, Ben is that he's a risk taker. He's got that "killer instinct". That's many of the reasons we win games and in some cases it can lose games. It's the way the guy plays.

Steel Life
I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.
D - it went right thru his forearms (just like the others earlier in the game :roll: )

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1knyds4g]I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.
D - it went right thru his forearms (just like the others earlier in the game :roll: )[/quote:1knyds4g]

Did you see the same angle I did, the only one they showed?

m-wilhelm
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Were there any other receivers on that play? I didn't see any, not sure who else Ben should pass too. Should we have trusted our powerfull running attack? Did Ben call that play or Arians?

One play didn't loose the game.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Were there any other receivers on that play? I didn't see any, not sure who else Ben should pass too. Should we have trusted our powerfull running attack? Did Ben call that play or Arians?

One play didn't loose the game.

At that point it essentially did.

steelz09
09-20-2009, 07:35 PM
[quote="stlrz d":6gbo0ur8]I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.
D - it went right thru his forearms (just like the others earlier in the game :roll: )[/quote:6gbo0ur8]

Ding Ding Ding Ding -- Thank you.

Right through his forearms is correct. Watch the replay in slow motion. Did Holmes turn his head around late? Yes. What is good coverage? Yes. Holmes was lead perfectly. It was a tough catch but you have to make that. He's made more difficult ones (ala. The Super Bowl)

Steel Life
09-20-2009, 07:36 PM
[quote="Steel Life":2v5b0wa7][quote="stlrz d":2v5b0wa7]I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.
D - it went right thru his forearms (just like the others earlier in the game :roll: )[/quote:2v5b0wa7]

Did you see the same angle I did, the only one they showed?[/quote:2v5b0wa7]
They showed two views, one from behind you referenced & the other from the side - that's the one that shows the ball going right thru. Santonio should make that play every time but he was fighting the ball today.

Just don't get too caught up in this, those misses by Skippy were killers. They weren't 50 yarders, these were garden variety FG attempts that he simplly missed on - no slips, no bad snaps, just missed.

m-wilhelm
09-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Really two plays lost the game, and Ben wasn't on the field for either. Unusual game for Reed but he has been clutch every other time.

SteelBucks
09-20-2009, 07:39 PM
To bad Wallace didn't fight for the first down on his catch....I thought he could have got it.

DukieBoy
09-20-2009, 07:42 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1qgispfv]I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.
D - it went right thru his forearms (just like the others earlier in the game :roll: )

Ding Ding Ding Ding -- Thank you.

Right through his forearms is correct. Watch the replay in slow motion. Did Holmes turn his head around late? Yes. What is good coverage? Yes. Holmes was lead perfectly. It was a tough catch but you have to make that. He's made more difficult ones (ala. The Super Bowl)[/quote:1qgispfv]

The coverage was tight, but the DBs tug on Santonio's jersey uncalled is a sore spot for me. Without that little tug, I think Santonio is more open and the .catch would have been easier . Thats what I saw/

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:42 PM
[quote="stlrz d":28184c3l][quote="Steel Life":28184c3l][quote="stlrz d":28184c3l]I guess we'll have to then...because that was tight coverage and on two dimensional TV that ball could have been 5 feet in front of Holmes...but we only saw an angle from behind so there is no way to know.
D - it went right thru his forearms (just like the others earlier in the game :roll: )[/quote:28184c3l]

Did you see the same angle I did, the only one they showed?[/quote:28184c3l]
They showed two views, one from behind you referenced & the other from the side - that's the one that shows the ball going right thru. Santonio should make that play every time but he was fighting the ball today.

Just don't get too caught up in this, those misses by Skippy were killers. They weren't 50 yarders, these were garden variety FG attempts that he simplly missed on - no slips, no bad snaps, just missed.[/quote:28184c3l]

I stared at the TV the whole time and never saw that. So if that's what took place then that stinks, but I still think that was an unnecessary gamble. Too much time left. Go for the first down.

Had he caught it I'd be thrilled, but I would still call it too much of a gamble.

NW Steeler
09-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Tough loss. Especially looking at the schedule the next 3 weeks and just seeing the Ravens win. This is a game we should have won.

BURGH86STEEL
To bad Wallace didn't fight for the first down on his catch....I thought he could have got it.

This is one statement proves a point that there is lots of blame to go around.

Time to move on and get ready for a pretty solid Cincy team next week. That game is not an automatic win this year.

steelz09
D-

Who was open on that play? Where were they? I didn't see anyone. I watched that play several times and I didn't see anyone. Next time, I recommend Ben just force his passes for a 1st down whether it results in a pick six or not. But hell, he went for the first down. Don't you think the defense was try to stop the OBVIOUS attempt for a 1st down?

decleater
09-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Really two plays lost the game, and Ben wasn't on the field for either. Unusual game for Reed but he has been clutch every other time.
Yep, two missed field goals cost us this game. We gave it away and chances are it will come back to nip us on the keester. We started off really good and then the wheels began to fall off so 'consistency' should be the word of the week for the team.

DukieBoy
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Yep, two missed field goals cost us this game. We gave it away and chances are it will come back to nip us on the keester. We started off really good and then the wheels began to fall off so 'consistency' should be the word of the week for the team.
It sure could nip us in the keester, but it could also be well used by Tomlin to get this team more focused and more motivated.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 07:55 PM
D-

Who was open on that play? Where were they? I didn't see anyone. I watched that play several times and I didn't see anyone. Next time, I recommend Ben just force his passes for a 1st down whether it results in a pick six or not. But hell, he went for the first down. Don't you think the defense was try to stop the OBVIOUS attempt for a 1st down?

Just like you I was not able to see the whole field. The TV angle doesn't give us that luxury. But it looked to me like Ben was looking EZ the whole way.

Was somebody open short? Maybe. We didn't get to see all of the field so who knows.

Hell, roll out and try to run for two...I'd feel better about that.

NWNewell
09-20-2009, 08:02 PM

Would it make you fell better if the was a RB in the flat that dropped the ball?

Ben saw the game winning TD and delivered a perfect throw. Ben mades some mistakes that game, but you can't blame Ben for a ball that was delevered into the bread basket being dropped. Sorry.

Supose it was Ben's fault that Reed missed the feildgoal too.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 08:05 PM

Would it make you fell better if the was a RB in the flat that dropped the ball?

Ben saw the game winning TD and delivered a perfect throw. Ben mades some mistakes that game, but you can't blame Ben for a ball that was delevered into the bread basket being dropped. Sorry.

Yes. Because they would have been making the smart, high percentage play.

You haven't been here long but you'll learn that I am one of the most ardent Ben supporters you'll find here, or anywhere for that matter. But it was a bad gamble.

aggiebones
09-20-2009, 08:07 PM
It was a rainy day, tough pass to reel in with a guy drapped all over you on a dry day. I'm not gonna hold it against Ben, but if we get a first, then the game likely ends a tie or Reed makes a closer chip shot.
Either way, it was a rainy day on the road fully of sloppy ****e. Just gotta let it go and get ready for next week. We weren't going undefeated anyway.

Eddie Spaghetti
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
i really felt that we should have gotten the ball to heath miller today with their LB situation.

but i say that about heath miller every week.

NWNewell
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM

You haven't been here long but you'll learn that I am one of the most ardent Ben supporters you'll find here, or anywhere for that matter. But it was a bad gamble.

Why? When you are well within FG range with what is normally a solid kicker, that is your safety net (unfortunely he didn't come through). I'd agree with you if I thought Ben was trying to force it to the EZ (or it was 4th), but I don't think he was. He was looking for Holmes to be 1-on-1 and get behind his man. If he didn't I'm sure Ben would have checked down. But Holmes was 1-on-1 and beat his man. I have no problem with the play. You want to go up bay 7 if you can. We had the opportunity. It wasn't Ben's fault we didn't capitalize.

Whe can agree to disagree, I guess. I don't think it was too big of a risk in the situatlion.

mshifko
09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
anytime you miss two field goals, your chances to win go out the window

saxtonsteeler
09-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Question... with his back to the ball, and not making a play for it, why was that not pass interference with him waving his arm like he was?

snarky
09-20-2009, 08:21 PM
You want to go up bay 7 if you can.

Personally, I'd rather run the clock down and try a FG on the last play than score a TD with 3 minutes left. Just sayin

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 08:22 PM
I guess we have no choice but to disagree then...because I feel it was an unnecessary gamble. Reed had already missed on FG and this left him with a slightly longer one.

saxtonsteeler
09-20-2009, 08:22 PM

Personally, I'd rather run the clock down and try a FG on the last play than score a TD with 3 minutes left. Just sayin
agreed

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 08:24 PM

I texted that to a Steelers fan buddy in Baltimore. "Hopefully we can drive down the field, burn clock, kick a game winning chip shot FG and GTFO with an ugly win".

steelz09
09-20-2009, 08:27 PM
That would work if u had a kicker than could make a FG. The first one was even worse. It was a chip shot.

Like I said, Reed has been struggling as of late I think dating back to preseason. Once a kicker loses his confidence, he's in trouble.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
A 38 yard FG isn't what I would call a chip shot.

pittpete
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/passinterference

Pass Interference

1. There shall be no interference with a forward pass thrown from behind the line. The restriction for the passing team starts with the snap. The restriction on the defensive team starts when the ball leaves the passerís hand. Both restrictions end when the ball is touched by anyone.
2. The penalty for defensive pass interference is an automatic first down at the spot of the foul. If interference is in the end zone, it is first down for the offense on the defenseís 1-yard line. If previous spot was inside the defenseís 1-yard line, penalty is half the distance to the goal line.
3. The penalty for offensive pass interference is 10 yards from the previous spot.
4. It is pass interference by either team when any player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders the progress of an eligible player of such playerís opportunity to catch the ball. Offensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is snapped until the ball is touched. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched.

Actions that constitute defensive pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Contact by a defender who is not playing the ball and such contact restricts the receiverís opportunity to make the catch.

(b) Playing through the back of a receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball.

(c) Grabbing a receiverís arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass.

(d) Extending an arm across the body of a receiver thus restricting his ability to catch a pass, regardless of whether the defender is playing the ball.

(e) Cutting off the path of a receiver by making contact with him without playing the ball.

(f) Hooking a receiver in an attempt to get to the ball in such a manner that it causes the receiverís body to turn prior to the ball arriving.

Actions that do not constitute pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Incidental contact by a defenderís hands, arms, or body when both players are competing for the ball, or neither player is looking for the ball. If there is any question whether contact is incidental, the ruling shall be no interference.

(b) Inadvertent tangling of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

(c) Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the pass is clearly uncatchable by the involved players.

(d) Laying a hand on a receiver that does not restrict the receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball.

(e) Contact by a defender who has gained position on a receiver in an attempt to catch the ball.

Actions that constitute offensive pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Blocking downfield by an offensive player prior to the ball being touched.

(b) Initiating contact with a defender by shoving or pushing off thus creating a separation in an attempt to catch a pass.

(c) Driving through a defender who has established a position on the field.

Actions that do not constitute offensive pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Incidental contact by a receiverís hands, arms, or body when both players are competing for the ball or neither player is looking for the ball.

(b) Inadvertent touching of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

(c) Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the ball is clearly uncatchable by involved players.

Note 1: If there is any question whether player contact is incidental, the ruling should be no interference.

Note 2: Defensive players have as much right to the path of the ball as eligible offensive players.

Note 3: Pass interference for both teams ends when the pass is touched.

Note 4: There can be no pass interference at or behind the line of scrimmage, but defensive actions such as tackling a receiver can still result in a 5-yard penalty for defensive holding, if accepted.

Note 5: Whenever a team presents an apparent punting formation, defensive pass interference is not to be called for action on the end man on the line of scrimmage, or an eligible receiver behind the line of scrimmage who is aligned or in motion more than one yard outside the end man on the line. Defensive holding, such as tackling a receiver, still can be called and result in a 5-yard penalty and automatic first down from the previous spot, if accepted. Offensive pass interference rules still apply.

Nothing in the rulebook talks about faceguarding.
According to the rules,faceguarding is legal as long as no contact is made.
If some kind of contact is made the defender needs to be looking back at the ball.
Kind of a fine line to leave this up to the crappy refs out there now a days.

jj28west
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM

I agree, I think he went out of bounce which stops the clock with three plus minutes. You are hoping we force Chicago to use their timeouts.

I think he is still somewhat tenative but with good coaching he could be something special. To be honest with you I never even heard of Johhny Knox until the combine but he reminded me a little bit like Desean Jackson.

steelmann58
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
i have to say i am a bit schocked that they did not go to the Bunch Formation snd try a short pass that was working all day

True Fan
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
isn't it ironic that in year past a tremendous downpour would help our offense? today it really hurt us.

that's what happens when you chose to ignore the oline every year in FA and the draft

papillon
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM
When Ben takes that gamble and wins everyone loves him and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. He takes the gamble today and it doesn't work, now it's a bad decision. You can't have it both ways guys and gals, Ben always wants more and it makes the game exciting. He took a gamble, Holmes dropped it, it didn't work out this time, it happens.

No one is complaining about the ball to Holmes to win the Super Bowl that was thrown into triple coverage, because, it was successful.

Pappy

Scarletfire1970
09-20-2009, 09:41 PM

And even if he does connect it is still a bad gamble. Too much time left on the clock and it left Reed with a long FG attempt on a slippery field.

Go for the first down.
D I blame u.

U were not at game day chat today. :nono

Flasteel
09-20-2009, 09:45 PM

Why? When you are well within FG range with what is normally a solid kicker, that is your safety net (unfortunely he didn't come through). I'd agree with you if I thought Ben was trying to force it to the EZ (or it was 4th), but I don't think he was. He was looking for Holmes to be 1-on-1 and get behind his man. If he didn't I'm sure Ben would have checked down. But Holmes was 1-on-1 and beat his man. I have no problem with the play. You want to go up bay 7 if you can. We had the opportunity. It wasn't Ben's fault we didn't capitalize.

Whe can agree to disagree, I guess. I don't think it was too big of a risk in the situatlion.

I think there is some merit to the logic of both of your arguments...however, the problem is with the percentage play and strategy. You ideally want to take advantage of what the defense gives you and there is no doubt Ben looked for the single coverage with an option to check down if it wasn't there. It's very tempting to exploit single coverage when the corner is pressing. However, in that situation it begs to go for the higher percentage play and burn more clock. Sometimes you have to dictate to the defense, especially when you know you have the talent match-up. Expect them to press and call a quick slant or run a screen instead.

Poor decision and a great throw. A lot of times that seems to work, but Holmes just lost the ball this time.

His other 4 drops were equally pathetic, just less costly.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 09:57 PM

Go for the first down.
D I blame u.

Sorry...too much negativity in chat for me.

NJ-STEELER
09-20-2009, 10:07 PM

what was the high percentage play on the SB winning TD?

throwing it to the corner with 2 defenders around or throwing it away since they were in FG range to tie the game?

ben looked to his right. and the CB was right on santonio, he pumped and holmes took off long and had a step or 2 on tillman despite tillman pulling on his jersey

why wouldn't ben or any other QB go for the TD there?

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 10:28 PM
In the SB Ben threw a pass that ended up in a place where only Holmes could have caught it. If he doesn't catch it then a FG ties the game.

In this game...well, I've posted it several times and frankly I'm tired of typing it. Look through the thread. :HeadBanger

frankthetank1
09-21-2009, 07:13 AM

I'm saying this in two threads now:

Holmes didn't see that ball until it was about a foot or two away. The DB had his hand up at EXACTLY the right time in EXACTLY the right place. Tough to make that catch.

it was a very tough catch but it hit his hands. it was a perfect pass by ben and it should of ben caught. holmes didnt have a good game, but no one had a good game pretty much

Jooser
09-21-2009, 08:48 AM
We don't need to try to compare Ben's SB TD to what he did yesterday. They are like comparing apples to oranges. The SB, inside of a minute, had to have a TD to win it, and the ball was around the 10 yard line. Yesterday, we were outside the 30 yard line, game tied up, we're driving the ball EFFECTIVELY and needing to chew up some clock and get Reed close for a FG. Now, I love Ben's heroics. BUT, there's a time and a place. Yesterday, the whole team looked like crap (though I thought Ben played well). Yesterday was a situation where you take what the Bears are giving you and get out of there with the ugly win. You live and die by heroics, and yesterday we got caught with our pants down. We need to buckle up and get ready, we be defending Super Bowl champs, and everyone's gunning for us. Sometimes when the breaks aren't going your way, and yesterday they clearly were not, you just gotta take what you can get and win ugly. A last minute FG, leaving your opponent with little time and no timeouts to reciprocate, that's ugly compared to an awesome long TD throw. But, it's prettier than losing....

Moving on!

:bungalssuck

papillon
09-21-2009, 09:01 AM
In the SB Ben threw a pass that ended up in a place where only Holmes could have caught it. If he doesn't catch it then a FG ties the game.

In this game...well, I've posted it several times and frankly I'm tired of typing it. Look through the thread. :HeadBanger

Ben is not a situational quarterback and he never will be. He's going to try and make a play every time he has the opportunity and even when he doesn't. Expecting Ben to change the way he plays the position will only make the games less enjoyable for you. He isn't changing, ever. That ball was thrown where Holmes could catch it, he dropped and then Reed missed the field goal.

The Steeler offense will have days when it looks unstoppable and it will have days like last week and yesterday when it needs Ben to make the plays. He did his part, Holmes and Reed didn't do theirs; it's Steeler football in 2009/2010.

Pappy

SteelCrazy
09-21-2009, 09:08 AM
[quote=jhansle1]huh? He hit Holmes in the chest with a beautiful thrown ball and it went through Holmes hands.

Go for the first down.
D I blame u.

Sorry...too much negativity in chat for me.[/quote:3ojq2gbx]

That is priceless, coming from you.......... :lol:

LasVegasGuy
09-21-2009, 11:12 AM

Holy sh*t! Are you actually questioning something the Steelers did today rather then taking your typical justification stance?

I have literally seen it all now.

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 12:18 PM
it is unreal how people get upset when we play too conservative, and now get upset when we go for it all on third and 2...i think it was a dumb call, but was it ben that called it, he saw nothing in the middle and delivered a perfect pass to stone holmes, if it is caught we say it was a great play, it was a play that we never do so maybe it was a good idea....

Jooser
09-21-2009, 12:51 PM
A good idea to me is just win, adapt to the situation, and win... :2c

steelblood
09-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Taking the sack before the first FG attempt upset me more. That turned a chip shot into a missable FG. You have to be prepared to fire that one through the goal posts if necessary.

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2009, 01:40 PM
[quote=jhansle1]huh? He hit Holmes in the chest with a beautiful thrown ball and it went through Holmes hands.

Go for the first down.
D I blame u.

Sorry...too much negativity in chat for me.[/quote:1q8naf7j]

Not if you were a Saints fan. They rule! :stirpot

stlrz d
09-21-2009, 10:05 PM

Go for the first down.
D I blame u.

That is priceless, coming from you.......... :lol:[/quote:1rbi0uwm]

Because I'm so negative? :wft

SteelCrazy
09-21-2009, 10:49 PM

That is priceless, coming from you.......... :lol:[/quote]

Because I'm so negative? :wft

Negativity runs through your veins, maybe some black and gold too......maybe

stlrz d
09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
I think you have the wrong poster, friend.

SteelCrazy
09-21-2009, 11:50 PM

no, it's you..... :lol:

im just fu@#ing with you.......i'm trying to keep thoughts of two missed fg's outta my mind so I dont bad mouth party boy toy............

stlrz d
09-22-2009, 12:02 AM

no, it's you..... :lol:

im just fu@#ing with you.......i'm trying to keep thoughts of two missed fg's outta my mind so I dont bad mouth party boy toy............

:moon

:lol: