PDA

View Full Version : Pats lose to another rookie..

bostonsteeler
09-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Second time a Belichik team loses to a Rookie QB. The first was Ben. They lost to Sanchez today.

Mark Sanchez looks like the real deal, btw.

Appears to me the Pats of 09 are the Saints. Brees is absolutely on fire. 9 TDs in the first two games of the season.

phillyesq
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Second time a Belichik team loses to a Rookie QB. The first was Ben. They lost to Sanchez today.

Mark Sanchez looks like the real deal, btw.

Appears to me the Pats of 09 are the Saints. Brees is absolutely on fire. 9 TDs in the first two games of the season.

Brees played a heck of a game today against a strong D, but week 1 was against the Lions, so I'm not sure that you can count that one. :lol:

I didn't get to see the Jets game today, but I watched them last week. Sanchez showed a lot of promise, but he also got away with a few rookie mistakes against the Texans.

DukieBoy
09-20-2009, 07:45 PM
This makes the day go better

NW Steeler
09-20-2009, 07:47 PM
I take no solace in the Pats losing. Maybe I will tomorrow. I'm pissed more than normal about this loss today. This is one of the games that we would have won last year. Kicking the snot out of the Ben-gals next week would sure cure my ill.....

JTP53609
09-21-2009, 12:34 PM
whats more impressive, 9tds by brees or 7 sacks by greg odom of the bungles

RuthlessBurgher
09-21-2009, 12:40 PM
whats more impressive, 9tds by brees or 7 sacks by greg odom of the bungles

Odom's sacks are certainly more surprising. Max is going to be busy in film study this week.

NW Steeler
09-21-2009, 12:49 PM
The Bungles D certainly looks much better. I hope our D comes out pissed and ready to remind the kitties who owns this division.