PDA

View Full Version : Call the First Offensive Play

MeetJoeGreene
09-18-2009, 01:20 PM
.. since are trying to re-establish the run, I say:

hey diddle, diddle, Willie up the middle.

For 7 yards.

Oviedo
09-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Run off the right side for 3 yards

RuthlessBurgher
09-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Come out in 3 wide no huddle. A completion of 36 yards to Mike Wallace after Ben pump fakes to Santonio underneath.

JTP53609
09-18-2009, 02:43 PM
run off guard for 2.....second play is a 14 yd out to wallace and it will conclude with a 47 yard touchdown to hines on the third play of the game........i am basically just typing this and not even thinking haha

RKSteel
09-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Power I formation, Bears have 8 in the box, Ben hands off to Willie.....

No, its a play action pass, Heath's running a post, the O-line gives Ben time.....

Ben hits HEEEEEEEEATH in stride for 15 yd gain.

Big Money takes it another 10 before he's tackled.

phillyesq
09-18-2009, 02:57 PM
What I think will happen:

Run off the right side for 3 yards

What I hope will happen:

Come out in 3 wide no huddle. A completion of 36 yards to Mike Wallace after Ben pump fakes to Santonio underneath.

papillon
09-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Play action pass, primary target covered, Ben reads the secondary target and he's covered, Ben CHECKS DOWN to Willie Parker for 4 yards. The Steeler fans shout WTF Ben why are you checking down and not looking for the big play? :stirpot :tt2

Pappy

Jigawatts
09-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Ben pump fakes to Arians, hits M. Moore in the flats for 8 yards.

Vindrow
09-18-2009, 05:07 PM
Knowing Arians it will be a handoff to Parker up the middle.

SteelCrazy
09-18-2009, 07:18 PM
A Go route to Mike Wallace for 70 yds..............TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Lonbull
09-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Short pass to Heath Miller 6 yard - Touchdown!

(Logan had already taken the ball to the Bears 6).

Say Ello to my little friend!

L.B.

Ozey74
09-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Play action handoff to FWP........loss of two.

I hope I am wrong.

:HeadBanger

stlrz d
09-18-2009, 08:44 PM
Quick slant to Holmes for 7 yards.

BigLebowski
09-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Quick hitter to Hines

flippy
09-20-2009, 07:57 AM
the triple lindy

Mister Pittsburgh
09-20-2009, 08:12 AM
False start by Willie Colon. Followed up by a run by willie to the right for 2 yards.

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 10:46 AM
False start by Willie Colon. Followed up by a run by willie to the right for 2 yards.

http://www.mp3royale.com/images/0762412550.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:lol:

Mister Pittsburgh
09-20-2009, 12:13 PM
[quote="Mister Pittsburgh":1cjjk8py]False start by Willie Colon. Followed up by a run by willie to the right for 2 yards.

:lol:[/quote:1cjjk8py]

With saccharine terrorism, Mr. Peale refuses to allow his followers to hear, speak or see any evil. For him real human suffering does not exist; there is no such thing as murderous rage, suicidal despair, cruelty, lust, greed, mass poverty, or illiteracy. All these things he would dismiss as trivial mental processes which will evaporate if thoughts are simply turned into more cheerful channels. This attitude is so unpleasant it bears some search for its real meaning. It is clearly not a genuine denial of evil but rather a horror of it. A person turns his eyes away from human bestiality and the suffering it evokes only if he cannot stand to look at it. By doing so he affirms the evil to be absolute, he looks away only when he feels that nothing can be done about it ... The belief in pure evil, an area of experience beyond the possibility of help or redemption, is automatically a summons to action: 'evil' means 'that which must be attacked ... ' Between races for instance, this belief leads to prejudice. In child-rearing it drives parents into trying to obliterate rather than trying to nurture one or another area of the child's emerging personality ... In international relationships it leads to war. As soon as a religious as a religious authority endorses our capacity for hatred, either by refusing to recognize unpleasantness in the style of Mr Peale or in the more classical style of setting up a nice comfortable Satan to hate, it lulls our struggles for growth to a standstill ... Thus Mr Peale's book is not only inadequate for our needs but even undertakes to drown out the fragile inner voice which is the spur to inner growth.

:moon :tt2

Jooser
09-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Reverse to Mike Wallace for 12 yrds... :wft

stlrz d
09-20-2009, 12:48 PM
[quote="stlrz d":yzu9lwn8][quote="Mister Pittsburgh":yzu9lwn8]False start by Willie Colon. Followed up by a run by willie to the right for 2 yards.

:lol:[/quote:yzu9lwn8]

With saccharine terrorism, Mr. Peale refuses to allow his followers to hear, speak or see any evil. For him real human suffering does not exist; there is no such thing as murderous rage, suicidal despair, cruelty, lust, greed, mass poverty, or illiteracy. All these things he would dismiss as trivial mental processes which will evaporate if thoughts are simply turned into more cheerful channels. This attitude is so unpleasant it bears some search for its real meaning. It is clearly not a genuine denial of evil but rather a horror of it. A person turns his eyes away from human bestiality and the suffering it evokes only if he cannot stand to look at it. By doing so he affirms the evil to be absolute, he looks away only when he feels that nothing can be done about it ... The belief in pure evil, an area of experience beyond the possibility of help or redemption, is automatically a summons to action: 'evil' means 'that which must be attacked ... ' Between races for instance, this belief leads to prejudice. In child-rearing it drives parents into trying to obliterate rather than trying to nurture one or another area of the child's emerging personality ... In international relationships it leads to war. As soon as a religious as a religious authority endorses our capacity for hatred, either by refusing to recognize unpleasantness in the style of Mr Peale or in the more classical style of setting up a nice comfortable Satan to hate, it lulls our struggles for growth to a standstill ... Thus Mr Peale's book is not only inadequate for our needs but even undertakes to drown out the fragile inner voice which is the spur to inner growth.

:moon :tt2[/quote:yzu9lwn8]

Well that's like, your opinion, man.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/thetoydepartment/Big%20Lebowski.jpg

Actually, I suspect it's someone else's that you agree with. :D