PDA

View Full Version : just saw step brothers

JTP53609
09-18-2009, 12:49 PM
has anyone else watched this movie, I have never laughed so hard in my entire life, I had tears coming down my face during a few parts.....

Iron Shiek
09-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah that is a great movie. I just watched all of Tropic Thunder finally and that is another stellar comedy.

RuthlessBurgher
09-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Two very quoteable movies right there...

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, itís time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a @#$%ing dinosaur and get a job".

Goodbye mama, now you can have ice cream in heavan! I'll see you again tonight when I go to bed in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!

stlrz d
09-18-2009, 08:22 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/efm8041/menInFilm.jpg

Hated it!

steelblood
10-06-2009, 05:47 PM
step bros. was decent. Some parts were just stupid - like the sleep walking. But, overall, I found it entertaining. The "F#$@ing Catalina Wine Mixer." Tropic Thunder was a huge disappointment in my book. The cast and concept were stellar, the jokes were too few and terribly strained.