Steelers beat Bears to go 2-0
Ravens lose to Chargers to go 1-1
Stains lose to Broncos to go 0-2
Bumgals lose to Green Bay to go 0-2

Shaping up about right!!!!!

JTP53609
09-17-2009, 12:13 PM
steelers win
chargers win (i am saying that with my heart though)
pack win
browns win

steelers 2-0
rats 1-1
browns 1-1
bungles 0-2

Mister Pittsburgh
09-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Steelers, Rats, Dogs win....Bungles lose.

proudpittsburgher
09-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Steelers beat Bears: Close game, but we will be able to work on our run game a little without Urlacher in there. It'll still be pedestrian, but it'll be just enough to pull out a close win.

Ravens lose to Chargers. If Kansas City put up 24 on them, with their backup quarterback, imagine what the Chargers will do. And KC did it without a running game. Ravens get exposed a little to the media.

Browns beat Broncos: Just have a feeling about this one.

Bungals lose to Green Bay: This one is going to be REALLY ugly for Ocho Succo and Co. Could be a three TD difference.

papillon
09-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Steelers win

Ravens win - Chargers are down two offensive linemen and Tomlinson looked avergae or aging or both.

Browns win - The Broncos will fall the farthest thisyear

Green Bay wins - The Bengals aren't ready for prime time yet

Steelers 2 - 0
Ravens 2 - 0
Browns 1 - 1
Bengals 0 - 2

Pappy

Uncle Rico
09-17-2009, 05:26 PM

The ghosts of John Elway and Ernest Byner might have something to say about that pick.

RuthlessBurgher
09-17-2009, 05:32 PM

The ghosts of John Elway and Ernest Byner might have something to say about that pick.

Since neither of those guys are dead, the actual John Elway and Earnest Byner can have a say about it themselves.

Jom112
09-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Steelers beat Bears: Close game, but we will be able to work on our run game a little without Urlacher in there. It'll still be pedestrian, but it'll be just enough to pull out a close win.

Ravens lose to Chargers. If Kansas City put up 24 on them, with their backup quarterback, imagine what the Chargers will do. And KC did it without a running game. Ravens get exposed a little to the media.

Bungals lose to Green Bay: This one is going to be REALLY ugly for Ocho Succo and Co. Could be a three TD difference.

Lance Briggs is more of who you have to worry about in the running game. Urlacher is good on the stretch runs cuz of his lateral speed, but Willie Parker doesn't look be to running those that effectively these days. Briggs is the one that stops the runs between the tackles.

As for predictions:

Steelers win
Ravens lose
Browns win
Bengals WIN - Yeah, I said it... :moon

BTW, anyone see Peter Kings predictions? He has all four AFCN teams losing. Hater...

Uncle Rico
09-17-2009, 05:55 PM

Since neither of those guys are dead, the actual John Elway and Earnest Byner can have a say about it themselves.
As far as Cleveland fans are concerned they've both been dead for over 20 years now.

BURGH86STEEL
09-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Steelers win
Ravens win
Browns lose
Bengals win

skyhawk
09-17-2009, 09:04 PM
I have a feeling Ravens will win.

This could be a tough team to contend with this year.

grotonsteel
09-18-2009, 12:10 AM

Lance Briggs is more of who you have to worry about in the running game. Urlacher is good on the stretch runs cuz of his lateral speed, but Willie Parker doesn't look be to running those that effectively these days. Briggs is the one that stops the runs between the tackles.

:Agree

Browns lose.
Raven lose
Bungles pull of a close win if Carson Palmer does not s&%t in his pants. I was impressed with C Benson.

Starlifter
09-18-2009, 12:32 AM
As far as Cleveland fans are concerned they've both been dead for over 20 years now.

interestingly enough tonight on NFL network they had a show called 'greatest 4th quarters'. tonight was featured miami vs. indy from 99 and cleveland/denver from 88. I always have mixed emotions. i feel bad for byner but smile at the pain of cleveland.....

Vindrow
09-18-2009, 03:08 AM
Steelers 2-0
Ratbirds 1-1
Stains 1-1
Bungles 0-2