PDA

View Full Version : top 5 hated teams

JTP53609
09-16-2009, 02:36 PM
my top 5..
1. cowboys- jerry plastic jones ewww enough said
2. rats- ray ray and the boys try to copy everything we have, sorry 6 lombardies is more than 1
3. patsies- * next to those 3 super bowls, and the constant love of them
4. eagles- cant stand the organization, you would have thought they were the PA team that won 6 super bowls with the constant press
5. tie between browns, bungles, and raiders- they would be in the top 3 if they were good this decade, but it is kind of a sorry state for all of them...

among some of the notables, giants, chargers, redskins, jets and basically every other team, i do not hate the lions though for some reason....

phillyesq
09-16-2009, 03:02 PM
my top 5..
1. cowboys- jerry plastic jones ewww enough said
2. rats- ray ray and the boys try to copy everything we have, sorry 6 lombardies is more than 1
3. patsies- * next to those 3 super bowls, and the constant love of them
4. eagles- cant stand the organization, you would have thought they were the PA team that won 6 super bowls with the constant press
5. tie between browns, bungles, and raiders- they would be in the top 3 if they were good this decade, but it is kind of a sorry state for all of them...

among some of the notables, giants, chargers, redskins, jets and basically every other team, i do not hate the lions though for some reason....

I think that is pretty similar to how my list would look. Not sure about the order, but I would probably include all of the teams you mentioned. Living in Philadelphia, I hate the Eagles more than maybe any other organization in all of professional sports. I also certainly dislike the ravens more than the rest of the afc north.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
09-16-2009, 03:09 PM
1.Ravens
2.Browns
3.Patriots
4.Cowboys
5.Raiders

Simple...Some fresh meat & some rotten meat. Old school Browns, Raiders, & Cowboys...New blood Ravens & Patriots. Football only revolves around the Steelers and these teams have history and a future to me.

anger 82&95
09-16-2009, 03:12 PM
1. Pats
2. Wanna be Browns (Ravens)
3. Browns/Bengals (really, whatís the difference?)
4. Chargers
5. Titans

Itís Interesting how things change. If this question had been broached during the eighties, my list would have been 1. Browns, 2. Bengals, 3. Oilers, 4. Raiders, 5. Chargers.

Djfan
09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
1. Pats
2. Wanna be Browns (Ravens)
3. Browns/Bengals (really, whatís the difference?)
4. Chargers
5. Titans

Itís Interesting how things change. If this question had been broached during the eighties, my list would have been 1. Browns, 2. Bengals, 3. Oilers, 4. Raiders, 5. Chargers.

Exactly my list.

AngryAsian
09-16-2009, 08:33 PM
1. Cowgirls - Jerry Jones is the anti-christ

2. Cheaters - Bill Belichick is a classless turd

3. Rats - Ray Ray sucks farts out of old guys' butts

4. Titans - I think the team is filled with arrogant pricks

5. Stains + Bungholes - They don't merit individual spots because they are each half a team.

Iron Shiek
09-16-2009, 09:32 PM
JTP, you probably don't have hate for the lions because there is a player pipeline directly connecting the two teams. Hartings was a great asset we ripped from them...McHugh yet to be seen among others I suppose. Colbert uses them as a farm team...why don't he get Calvin over to our squad somehow...that would be dope.

1. Cheaters because they are cheaters and a classless organization

Really that's my list. I don't like other teams like Ravens and Chargers, but whatever, they don't emote physical hatred like the dam cheaters do. I guess I just respect the other squads. But if I had to put a number 2 it would be the Rats.

RuthlessBurgher
09-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Division Rivals come first.

1. :ratsuck

2. :brownssuck

3. :bungalssuck

4. *

5. Scary Plastic Faces with Low Hanging Scoreboards

Just missing the cut would be the Undead Al's former L.A. Raiders and the "Mike Jones tackle away from a Championship" former Houston Oilers. Not a big fan of the Toronto Bills or the D.C. Native American Racist Insults either. And the continued whining from the Pacific Northwest Inexplicable Lime Green Wearers is ridiculous. That rounds out the top ten.

ramblinjim
09-16-2009, 11:52 PM
1.) Patriots - Tom Brady has had our number in the playoffs but we haven't played since they got caught.

2.) Ravens - They look like they are going to be tough again this year

3.) Cowboys - Jerry Jones is just a hatable character

4.) Redskins - So is Dan Snyder

5.) Brett Favre - yeah, just Brett Favre. All he has to do is win the next Four Super Bowls to be as good as his hype..... Peyton Manning isn't far behind here.

5a.) Any team the Steelers play against that day, is my most hated team.

birtikidis
09-17-2009, 12:19 AM
1) :ratsuck
2) *'s
3) the paper champion tampa bay buc's
4) the philadelphia McVicks
5) and the queer9r's (I'm not politically correct so if you don't like it, screw off)

NorCal-Steeler
09-17-2009, 12:33 AM
1. Pats***
2. Titans Mcnair/George
3. Denver.. always hated Elway
4. 49ers live out here and i hate their yuppie fans.
5. Raiders wanna be west coast gangsta gear.

Vindrow
09-17-2009, 01:25 AM
1. Pats*
2. Cowgirls
3. Ratbirds
4. Titans
5. Not a team but the Pats* fans

the Bungles and Stains didn't make my list since I pity them more than hate them...when they become relevant in our division again then I will revise my list :bungalssuck :brownssuck :D

Shoe
09-17-2009, 01:28 AM
IMO, it begins and ends with two teams:
-Ravens
-cheaters

If I had to choose, I would probably have to pick the cheats, which... if you knew me, says a lot (that I didn't say Ravens. The thing with the Ravens is, we stuck them in their heart last year, thereby gaining an almost permanent "victory" over that franchise. Meanwhile, the cheats stole *who knows how many* chances at a championship from us... hell, we could be talking 8 this year.)

I hate the *'s, until we stab them in the heart (figuratively of course).

spyboots
09-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Extremely Dislike:
1. Cheats*

Dislike:
2. Ravens
3. Cowboys

Not fond of:
4. Eagles

NC Steeler Fan
09-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Right now it's:

1. the *s and their patsie puff fans
2. ratbirds
3. bungles/stains
3. cowgirls
4. seasquawks/little red birdies

In the 70's it would have been:

1. the faiders
2. cowgirls
3. oilers
4. bungles
5. stains

Jigawatts
09-17-2009, 02:27 PM
1: Patriots
2: *'s
3: Cheaters
4: Cheatriots
5: It's easy when you have the answers to the test.. ers

DukieBoy
09-17-2009, 06:39 PM
1. Dulla$$ Cowboys - for who the think they are (and they are not)
2. NE Pasterisks* - for cheating their way into who they thin they are
3. Balt Ratbirds - for thinking who they could be (they can't be, they won't be)
4. Oakland Raiders - for who they used to be
5. Cleveland Stains - no further explanation needed

SteelCrazy
09-17-2009, 08:05 PM
5. Eagles

4. Patriots*

3. Ravens

2. Cowboys

1. Browns (no matter their situation, I will always hate them with a BURNING PASSION!)

grotonsteel
09-17-2009, 11:55 PM
1. *
2. **
3. ***
4. Cheatroits*
5. Patriots***

Hate that punk Tom Brady a.k.a marsha and Bellicheat along with his hoodie.

sd steel
09-18-2009, 01:31 AM
I hate the Pats*, the Ravens, and the Chargers (because I live in SD and because the fluke of 94), But in reality, I hate who ever is playing the Steelers or competing with them. Basically I can find a reason to hate any team. Ex,This week the Steelers play the Bears, My brother in law is a Bears fan, I hate them even more because he owes me money. I hate equally, but how I might handle my hate might be a different equation.

Mel Blount's G
09-18-2009, 01:39 AM
cowgirls
gavens
sh!ts
***'s
bungholes