PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo!!

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
I was fully expecting a repeat of yesterday's Raven-Chiefs game where we were teased all day with the possible upset. Now the Bills have an 11-point lead with just over 5 minutes left.

What's Brady got?

How would Ben do in this situation?

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

Djfan
09-14-2009, 09:53 PM
I was fully expecting a repeat of yesterday's Raven-Chiefs game where we were teased all day with the possible upset. Now the Bills have an 11-point lead with just over 5 minutes left.

What's Brady got?

How would Ben do in this situation?

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

I'm hoping for a Bills victory, thanks!

Discipline of Steel
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Odds are they will lose...Im watching and crossing my fingers!

Djfan
09-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Nice pic by Scott!

Djfan
09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Rookie!!!!!

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
fkin bills

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me?????

I sure hope McKelvin was down.

Djfan
09-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Replay shows him not down. He sucks.

RuthlessBurgher
09-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Just take a @#$%ing knee, genius.

stlrz d
09-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Watson again...looked like the same play.

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 10:02 PM
well mckelvin blew the game for the bills. that's why they've lost every game to the *'s for the last 6 years. ****in losers.

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:03 PM
FRIGGIN CHEATERS!!! I hate em!!

Herewegosteelers!
09-14-2009, 10:03 PM
What morons! I can't believe they gave the cheaters the game!

RuthlessBurgher
09-14-2009, 10:04 PM
McKelvin pulled a Sage Rosenfels, circa the Indy game from last season that the Texans should have won.

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Credit Brady and that Pats offense, but that knucklehead returner gave the game to them. Let's hope Buffalo's offense can get them into FG range.

Man, down by 11 with 2:06 left and now leading with 50 seconds left...what BS

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:05 PM
Let's hope for TO magic.

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 10:05 PM
how do you lead the whole ****ing game and then give it up in the last 2 minutes?

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:06 PM
how do you lead the whole bad word game and then give it up in the last 2 minutes?

Bengals in the making!

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 10:06 PM
I love how 31 was playing to the whistle on that fumble. loser

Discipline of Steel
09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
OK, now Im rooting for TO??? So be it :Beer

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Trent Edwards is looking very sharp.

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Absolutely horrible! First they take the sack then they are indecisive with the TO....wasting time.

RuthlessBurgher
09-14-2009, 10:10 PM
This guy went to Stanford? Doesn't realize that trying to run up the middle cost you your last timeout, while throwing the ball away stops the clock. Moron.

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 10:11 PM
This game is over. The Bills just absolutely blew it.

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:13 PM
FRIGGIN' PISSIN' STUPID' LOSING' NO GOOD BENGALS!! I MEAN BILLS!!!!

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 10:13 PM

Yeah, like a bowling ball.

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:14 PM

He did for three plays. I was hoping.

Flasteel
09-14-2009, 10:16 PM

He did for three plays. I was hoping.

Me too brother.

I guess it just doesn't pay to invest any hope in other teams beating our rivals. I get worked up enough over Steeler games...I don't need this crap from the likes of the Bills and Chiefs.

RuthlessBurgher
09-14-2009, 10:16 PM
After that display, Buffalo should fire its offensive coordinator. Oh, wait...

stlrz d
09-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Nice job by Thom Bwady trying to blow off Suzy Kolber.

Jigawatts
09-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Holy hell there are some stupid fuggin players in the NFL. All you had to do is take a knee
in the end zone you dumbass.

Besides the bills handing the game to the cheaters, the refs were a little generous towards
the *'s with some horrible spots, weren't they?

Jesus Christo, this is all we're going to be hearing about all week. :roll:

RuthlessBurgher
09-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Holy hell there are some stupid fuggin players in the NFL. All you had to do is take a knee

Besides the bills handing the game to the cheaters, the refs were a little generous towards

Yeah, giving them a gift first down when it should have been 3rd and a long yard was ridiculous.

Iron Shiek
09-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Supreme Douche Marsha Brady* was pretty classy after the game. I hope the media roasts him tomorrow...what a d!ck. Classless just like the whole organization.

Djfan
09-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Nice job by Thom Bwady trying to blow off Suzy Kolber.

I saw that. He has no class.

papillon
09-14-2009, 10:24 PM
how do you lead the whole bad word game and then give it up in the last 2 minutes?

Because, the Patriots are the better team, that's why they can come back in the last 2 minutes.

Pappy

Jigawatts
09-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Supreme Douche Marsha Brady* was pretty classy after the game. I hope the media roasts him tomorrow...what a d!ck. Classless just like the whole organization.

What planet are you on Shiek? How do you roast someone when your mouth is full of
Brady wiener? :lol:

Iron Shiek
09-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Yeah you can hear it now. "Well that just goes to his character, he was so focused on the game and his intensity spilled over into the post game." Suck a fat one....

Jigawatts
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM

Yeah, giving them a gift first down when it should have been 3rd and a long yard was ridiculous.

Do you think we'll hear anything about that tomorrow? Probably not.

Chachi
09-14-2009, 10:56 PM
I, for one, give kudos to the Bills.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think the Bills would be able to top that 1993 playoff collapse against the Oilers.

Well, after tonight, I stand corrected.

Bravo, Buffalo........Bravo. :Bow :Bow :moon

frankthetank1
09-15-2009, 07:35 AM
does anyone remember the bills choking on monday night against the cowgirls a few years ago? man last night was de ja vu. ive never seen a collapse like that twice by the same team. what did marsha do after the game? i shut the tv off in disgust as soon as the bills lost

Oviedo
09-15-2009, 07:46 AM

Because, the Patriots are the better team, that's why they can come back in the last 2 minutes.

Pappy

Pappy is right. As much as everyone wants to hate the Pats don't be like their fans and have some class and give them their due. They are a very good football team and they have a perfect offensive scheme that everyone wants to emulate. They wear out a defense for 45 minutes with short passes and impose their will as the game goes on.

As good as the Bills played, you just knew that the Pats were going to pull this out.

Ozey74
09-15-2009, 07:57 AM

I wish they would too, but I don't think that will happen. No one in the media can talk about him without blushing. Did anyone else catch the interview that Berman did with Brady over the weekend? You would of thought that he was talking to Jesus.

It's disgusting.

SteelBucks
09-15-2009, 08:10 AM

Pappy

Pappy is right. As much as everyone wants to hate the Pats don't be like their fans and have some class and give them their due. They are a very good football team and they have a perfect offensive scheme that everyone wants to emulate. They wear out a defense for 45 minutes with short passes and impose their will as the game goes on.

As good as the Bills played, you just knew that the Pats were going to pull this out.

I for one did not. IMO, without the fumble, the game is over......Bills win, Pats lose.

Snatch98
09-15-2009, 02:49 PM

Pappy

I for one did not. IMO, without the fumble, the game is over......Bills win, Pats lose.

Yep. I was impressed with the Bills D and Edwards. Fred Jackson also looked phenomenal on those screen passes and he runs hard as well. If he keeps it up you could see a LT/Turner situation developing where Jackson takes off to another team for a larger contract. He's ran the ball well for a while now. The Bills should take it to the lesser teams and had the game in the bag before Leodis put the ball on the ground. He put it on the ground twice trying to pick up the extra yards. I could see this happening if he were a WR and fighting for a first down but it's the KICK OFF. Get on the ground and get the ball in the offenses hands. The first time he put it down Harris picked it up. You can bet your ass he'll be taking knees in the future or at least going down sooner. He and he alone cost the Bills the game they should have won.

Starlifter
09-15-2009, 03:10 PM
that kickoff return was the most selfish play i've seen in quite awhile. that fight for one more meaningless yard cost his team the game. I was screaming at the tv for him to just fall down. bad teams always seem to press and find a new way to lose.....

RuthlessBurgher
09-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Why even bother for a return in the first place, since the hands team was out there anticipating an onside kick? He caught the ball in the end zone, he should have just taken a knee. Dumb@$$.

spyboots
09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Very sad that they blew it like that. Bills worked hard up to that point and deserved to win.

NorthCoast
09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
My take on the game:

Brady was tentative in the pocket (until the last 2 minutes) but it doesn't look like he'll do a Palmer. If Pats play a team that can jam their WRs I think they can get Brady to play a bad game...he is all about timing.
Welker is not the same Welker of old. Alligator-armed at least one ball on a crossing pattern (Clark still ringing in his head??), didn't have the same shifty moves we are used to seeing. That said, I think I heard that he was hurt for a while in pre-season, so maybe not all the way back yet.

The ageless Matt Light is showing cracks in pass-pro.

Pats have same problem as the last few years. Ageing defense that simply ran out of gas at the end of the game. They have to hope the O puts a ton of points up so the D can coast in the second half.

NorthCoast
09-15-2009, 10:57 PM
One other point on the game. Van Pelt I think was calling offensive plays and he did an amazing job making Edwards look good. NE's D was befuddled the entire game (they never really did stop the Bills O). It will be interesting to see if the Bills can do it again later. Belichick is pretty difficult to out-coach twice in a season.

Iron Shiek
09-15-2009, 11:02 PM
One other point on the game. Van Pelt I think was calling offensive plays and he did an amazing job making Edwards look good. NE's D was befuddled the entire game (they never really did stop the Bills O). It will be interesting to see if the Bills can do it again later. Belichick is pretty difficult to out-coach twice in a season.

Honestly though, as much as I hate defending the Cheaters...look at the turnover on the defensive side of the ball. Anyone that loses four pretty key cogs (Harrison*, Bruschi, Vrabel and Seymour) then losing Mayo to injury...that is tough to overcome. I think they will struggle all season. Those guys obviously weren't in their prime, but still, its alot to overcome.

JTP53609
09-16-2009, 01:40 PM
once they went up 11, i had a bad feeling the patsies would find a way and sure enough thanks to the gift from mcelvin they did.........and jaworski loved to see brady in that super slow motion, kind of disturbing to hear him gushing about it...

JTP53609
09-16-2009, 01:41 PM
however, if mcelvin does not fumble that ball, than it is a great play on his part, he would have gotten the ball to the 30 and put the clock under the 2 minute warning, forcing the pats to use all their timeouts....but all for not