PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler

NorthCoast
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
I have seen some posters suggest we will decimate Cutler this week. I know it was a different team but Cutler had a pretty good outing against us the last time we played:

Comp. Att. Avg Yards %

22 29 8.6 248 76

Cutler is a decent QB capable of putting up yards. His one shortcoming is turnovers at the worst time. Fortunately we should not be scared by any of the Bear WRs, although Forte looked Mendenhall-esque making some tough yards.

Djfan
09-14-2009, 09:13 PM
If we play half of our game we win. Their O isn't that scary and our D is light years ahead of it. Their D is a shadow of what it once was.

Ozey74
09-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Cutler will have some big time jitters this week. He is one of the bigest FA signings that the Bears have ever had & he is making his debut in front of the hometown crowd a week after comming of that crappy display he had Sunday night. And he has to do all this againts our defense & the defending SB champs!!

:tt2

Shoe
09-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Cutler lacks one of the biggest qualities of a "franchise" QB: competitiveness

He doesn't have testicular fortitude; he doesn't know how to win, and I was confident that he'd struggle on this stage: away game, vs. tough D, 1st game as "Savior". That much pressure was sure to overwhelm.

JTP53609
09-16-2009, 12:48 PM
I think Cutler is a good quarterback who has all the tools to be a very good quarterback, he just acts too much like a child on the field and especially at post game news conferences, I think if we take him lightly he can hurt us, but that is not an option in a Dick LeBeau defense....

SteelerNation1
09-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Their 1st drive could be telling. If we can force a TO early, it could snowball.