PDA

View Full Version : Cutler is looking like we will eat his lunch next week

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Seems to crumble like apple pie crust under pressure. Two, three pics?

Deebo is drooling.

Flasteel
09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Seems to crumble like apple pie crust under pressure. Two, three pics?

Deebo is drooling.

Their defense is playing well but Rodgers is not throwing the ball well and can't evade the rush. Cutler does look horrible and his offensive line seems befuddled by Green Bay's 3-4...the first game the pack is even running this defense.

They look to be in trouble next week fo sho.

MeetJoeGreene
09-13-2009, 10:21 PM
conversely, the Bear's defensive front looks like it will have our o-line for dinner.

birtikidis
09-13-2009, 11:42 PM
conversely, the Bear's defensive front looks like it will have our o-line for dinner.
brown and ungonleye (SP) look impressive. max and colon are gonna be in trouble. they've bottled forte up pretty well too

birtikidis
09-13-2009, 11:44 PM
nice 4th pick. love hoe collinsworth blames the wr

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Just like Rodgers mopped up on that last drive, if we have to we will also.

Jigawatts
09-14-2009, 04:52 AM

Arby's anyone?

Oviedo
09-14-2009, 07:49 AM
This week is this week and next week is next week. The Bears DL is going to be a hand full and don't think that the Bears aren't drooling themselves seeing Tyrone Carter in the defensive backfield for Troy.

Expect a tough game with it being the Bears home opener.

drprwnap
09-14-2009, 04:58 PM
This week is this week and next week is next week. The Bears DL is going to be a hand full and don't think that the Bears aren't drooling themselves seeing Tyrone Carter in the defensive backfield for Troy.

Expect a tough game with it being the Bears home opener.
:Agree

Shoe
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
brown and ungonleye (SP) look impressive. max and colon are gonna be in trouble. they've bottled forte up pretty well too

I agree... and by the same token, OPace (or whoever plays LT for them) is pooping their pants thinking they have Silverback coming up. Lucky for us, we have Ben and they have Cutler.

skyhawk
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM
And sorta off topic here, but we tried to get tix to this game and nosebleeds are $400+ :wft

What a scalp.

skyhawk
09-15-2009, 02:08 PM
And,

Cutler will pass early and often in this game.

RuthlessBurgher
09-15-2009, 02:15 PM
And sorta off topic here, but we tried to get tix to this game and nosebleeds are $400+ :wft

What a scalp.

It is because it is the first home game for their new QB "savior" :lol:

Perhaps after the 4 INT performance last week, price might drop a little.

Shoe
09-15-2009, 04:09 PM

What a scalp.

Are you serious? That is flat out highway robbery, and anyone who buys a ticket for that price is a lemming. $hit, buy a flat screen TV (that you'll keep for years after the game is over), and watch the game from the comfort of your barcolounger.

RuthlessBurgher
09-15-2009, 04:14 PM

What a scalp.

Are you serious? That is flat out highway robbery, and anyone who buys a ticket for that price is a lemming. $hit, buy a flat screen TV (that you'll keep for years after the game is over), and watch the game from the comfort of your barcolounger.

Yeah, that is pretty nuts. My Super Bowl tickets cost $600 in Detroit and $800 in Tampa (both face value) which was more than worth it, but I can't imagine over $400 for nosebleed seats at a regular season game. Then again, I don't think that is too far off from Jerry Jones' regular pricing structure in Dallas.

Oviedo
09-15-2009, 04:26 PM

What a scalp.

Yeah, that is pretty nuts. My Super Bowl tickets cost $600 in Detroit and $800 in Tampa (both face value) which was more than worth it, but I can't imagine over $400 for nosebleed seats at a regular season game. Then again, I don't think that is too far off from Jerry Jones' regular pricing structure in Dallas.

Its a known fact that people with tickets put premium prices on Steelers games because they know the Steelers Nation will spend their kids college money to get tickets. same thing happened last time the Steelers played in Jacksonville.

Not sure where you were looking but StubHub looks like more reasonable prices are availabel

http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bears-ti ... ld-788677/ (http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bears-tickets/bears-vs-steelers-soldier-field-788677/)

skyhawk
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
We have found tix for $300 but they are UPPER endzone grandstand seats. A buddy of mine sat in that area and said he couldn't see squat.

It is robbery. These ticket companies will be eating the whole ticket now.

skyhawk
09-15-2009, 04:44 PM

What a scalp.

Its a known fact that people with tickets put premium prices on Steelers games because they know the Steelers Nation will spend their kids college money to get tickets. same thing happened last time the Steelers played in Jacksonville.

Not sure where you were looking but StubHub looks like more reasonable prices are availabel

http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bears-ti ... ld-788677/ (http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bears-tickets/bears-vs-steelers-soldier-field-788677/)

Nice. The other caveat is that we are looking for 3 and that makes it tougher.

DBinAL
09-15-2009, 05:09 PM

What a scalp.

Save your money for the Super Bowl and go here to watch the game:

http://www.joesbar.com/pages.php?page=steelers

Eddie Spaghetti
09-15-2009, 05:17 PM
after watching this game twice these are my two conclusions.

1. i think woodley will have a really good night. that williams kid is soft as hell.

2. bears have way too many players from vanderbilt.