PDA

View Full Version : Play by play breakdown vs. Titans: Offense

Mister Pittsburgh
09-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Rewatched the game last night and made comments on all offensive plays. Just the way I saw them. Wish I would have had more time to jot down the formations we were running the plays out of. Lots of single back and no back sets which seemed to work.

1st Half: 26 Pass Plays – 10 Run Plays

1 - Pass to Hines in the flat on kind of a stay pattern +5yds
2 – Run with Willie, Tank missed his block -3yds
3 – Pass to Wallace was underthrown – Incomplete
4 – Punt
5 – Pass to Wallace on a stay pattern for +3yds
6 – Pass to Holmes on a stay pattern, Holmes runs well and picks up first down +8
7 – Run with Willie with no fullback for -1yd
8 – Pass (Screen) to Heath for a nice gain +9yds
9 – Pass, All out blitz and Ben gets sacked for -19. They were on him in about .5 seconds.
10 – Punt
11 – Run with Mendenhall, Bad handoff. Looked like Ben turned wrong way as Mendy ran toward direction of Kemo pulling but Ben turned the other way. They ran into each other. Gain of +1yd.
12 – Run with Mendenhall up the middle, Heath got blown up by Bullock. Mendy still squirmed for +2yds.
13 – Pass, all out blitz again. Starks totally misses his man and he is the first to Ben. Ben takes the sack for a -9yds. Ben had no chance at all to do anything but tuck the ball and get hit.
14 – Punt.
15 – Run with Willie who missed the hole that was there. +2yd gain.
16 – Run (draw play) with Willie who trips over his own feet. +1yd gain.
17 – Pass, Ben throws a pick. He overthrows the WR badly.
18 – Pass to Heath on a crossing pattern. Nice play. +8yds.
19 – Run by Willie who hesitates at the LOS. Nobody on the edge so he could of bounced it if he reacted quickly but instead he danced. 0yd gain.
20 – Pass from the shotgun to Heath for +4yds and a 1st down.
21 – Pass to Holmes for +9 yds. Our receivers/ TE’s are playmakers.
22 – Run by Willie for a nice +9yd gain but there was a flag on the play. The flag was holding on Hines but it was a crap call. The guy he was blocking turned around and backed into Hines so Hines grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him to the ground.
23 – Pass to Hines is incomplete on 2nd & 5. The pass was underthrown. There is a flag. Holding on Starks which was another crap call. He drove his man into the ground. There was no holding. Now we are sitting at 2nd & 16. The ref guess on the call thinking Starks must have held to dominate his guy like that. You can see the ref in the background not even looking at Starks until his man is on the ground so you can clearly see he guessed.
24 – Pass to Holmes for a huge gain of +18yds and a first down.
25 – Run by Willie for a +1yd gain on 1st down.
26 – Run by Willie who missed the hole or he could have picked up a huge gainer. Still got +4 yds on the play.
27 – Pass is incomplete to Moore who was wide open. Ben looks at him wide open and it would have been about a 8 to 10 yd gain. Ben pump fakes at him and looks for someone farther downfield. Nobody open so he goes back to Moore but a defender had moved over to pick up Moore and deflects the pass. The pass shoots up in the air and could have easily been one of those INT’s I hate which is just a deflected pass up in the air up for grabs.
28 – Punt.
29 – Pass is incomplete. Underthrown.
30 – Pass to Holmes who ran a deep out pattern for an +11yd gain and a first down.
31 – Pass to Moore for a +4yd gain.
32 – Pass deep over the middle to Hines for a huge 29yd gain. Nice throw and catch.
33 – Pass to Holmes for a TD for a huge +34yd play. Holmes is emerging as a total stud and very sure handed.
34 – Pass to Heath for +6yd gain.
35 – Pass to Heath for +14yd gain and a first down.
36 – Pass to Hines for a +12yd gain and a first down. Now on the 42 yd line of the Titans.
37 – Pass incompleted on a checkdown attempt. Lots of pressure and pass was short.
38 – Pass play ends up in sack. Once again Mewelde was wide open for about an 8 to 10 yd gain but Ben pump fakes to him and is looking downfield. Defense quickly gets to Ben and he takes the sack. If he throws the ball to Moore who was wide open we are in field goal range and could have tacked on 3 points.
39 – Pass play to Moore for a very nice gain and Moore steps out of bounds with one second left in the half. Nice play by Moore. There is a penalty on Wallace for not being lined up properly. One second left on the clock
40 – Pass play. Ben drops back and buys time and unloads one to the endzone on a hail mary. 6’4” Limas Sweed was in front of the defenders and could have leaped up and caught the ball at its highest point, but instead decided to stand flat footed and kind of reach up and try and tip it to himself or just tip it in general. The pass instead gets picked.

2nd Half: 17 Pass Plays -12 Run Plays

1 – Run by Willie. Essex & Heath peel to the left and it is a +8yd gain.
2 – Run by Willie up the middle for +1yd gain. No fullback on the play.
3 – Run by Willie on 3rd & 1 with no fullback. Hartwig missed his block and there was no gain. Hartwig looked bad on that play.
4 – Punt.
5 – Pass on a slant pattern to Holmes which is incomplete. Huge blitz and the pass was underthrown.
6 – Run by Willie for +4 leaving us at 3rd & 6.
7 – Pass to Moore who makes a nice play running after the catch. Pick up of +7 and a first down.
8 – Pass play which quickly breaks down and Ben scrambles for a +3yd gain.
9 – Run by Willie on 2nd & 7. Parker gets caught in the backfield. Hines doesn’t get to the LB who cuts in and makes the play -3 on the play because Willie stutter steps. Observation is Parker is running tentatively. He doesn’t have the mentality to be a between the tackles runner. Doesn’t run with authority and has no leg drive. He goes to where the hole should be and if it isn’t there he is done.
10 – Pass play on 3rd & 10 sees Ben get hit quickly on a blitz and Ben gets rid of the ball but it is a duck that goes incomplete.
11 – Punt.
12 – Run by Mendy for +3 yd gain. No hole and he is hit almost immediately but still squirms for the yards.
13 – Run by Mendy on 2nd down goes for no gain at all. He is hit immediately.
14 – Pass to Hines is caught on 3rd down but is short of the 1st down leaving us at 4th and 2. The throw was low so Hines had to kind of go down to catch it so there was no run after catch.
15 – Punt.
16 – Pass play. It is a WR/End around (Wallace) and Ben hits him in the flat for a +7yd gain.
17 – Pass play. Ben is blitzed & makes a beautiful little dump off pass to Willie (can’t believe he caught it) for a first down and a nice +6yd gain.
18 – Pass play. Ben is blitzed again and hits Heath on a seam route for a nice +9yd gain.
19 – Pass to Heath in the flat for a +3yd gain and a first down after he stretches for it.
20 – Pass to Holmes who runs a curl route. Nice play and a +10yd gain and a first down.
21 – Run by Moore for +3yd gain.
22 – Pass play. The Freak has nobody at all lay a hand or even look at him and just sprints and crushes Ben for a sack.
23 – Pass to Holmes on 3rd & 12 goes for +16yd gain and a first down.
24 – Pass to Moore. Nice little dumpoff and Moore makes a nice run after catch for +8yds leaving it at 2nd and 2.
25 – Run by Moore for a +1yd gain but no first down. We huddled up leaving them time to change personel.
26 – Run by Moore on 3rd & 1 sees Frank the Tank totally whiff on his block and Moore gets stuffed for no gain.
27 – Field Goal.
28 – Pass to Holmes for +12yd gain. Nice blocking on the play. Ben had lots of time.
29 – Pass to Hines for a +3yd gain.
30 – Pass to Moore for a +9yd gain. Ben eludes blitz and makes a nice dumpoff.
31 – Pass to Hines for a huge 29 yard gain but Hines fumbles on the 5 yd line.

Overtime: 7 Pass Plays – 2 Run Plays

1 – Pass play. Huge blitz. Ben tries to dump it off to Moore as the outlet but it goes incomplete. Bad pass.
2 – Pass to Hines on an out pattern. Nice blocking on the play by our OL. Gain +12yds.
3 – Pass to Heath over the middle on a crossing pattern for a +7yd gain. Heath rules.
4 – Run (draw play) by Moore for a +2 yard gain on 2nd & 2 for the first down. Moore should be our starting back based off of todays action as he gets open on pass plays and runs just as well as Parker. He won’t hit the homerun but Parker doesn’t do that anymore anyway.
5 – Run by Moore on a blitz. No hole at all. +1yd gain.
6 – Pass (Ben unloads quick) to Hines for a +7yd gain.
7 – Pass completed to Holmes who ran a slant pattern for a +12yd gain and a first down on 3rd and 1.
8 – Pass play. Ben is in grasp of defenders and just unloads ball downfield to avoid sack.
9 – Pass play. Ben buys a little time even though he is under pressure. Sidesteps and delivers a strike to Walls downfield who makes a nice catch with a defender on him. Wallace made a real nice play to get open as he ran his original route, turned and saw Ben buying time and found the open space downfield. Nice pass and catch for a +22 yard gain.
10 – Field Goal by Reed wins it!

Observations are:
- Moore is a good RB and valuable weapon in the pass game.
- Sweed was non existent in the game. Not sure why.
- Wallace looks real good for a rookie. He is going to be a player. Our WR corp should be in good hands should Hines retire if we can hang onto Holmes and Wallace continues to develop.
- Hines & Holmes are both studs. Lucky to have them.
- Mendenhall didn’t really get too much of a chance and ran really hard when he did. But it was almost as if he was running out of control like he wasn’t looking at what was going on and just freaking got the handoff and took off and ran to where the hole should be. If someone was in the hole, he got tackled without adjusting. He is young and will learn. I would like to see him incorporated into the passing game kind of like Moore was where he was our RB but had a lot of catches cause I think if Mendenhall could catch the ball out in the open he could go a long way.

birtikidis
09-12-2009, 12:45 PM
my observation of your post - you dislike willie. lol.
Good breakdown. Though, I think Willie didn't look as bad as the rest of you do. He was tentative, no doubt about it. but I really wasn't impressed with any of our backs. They all made some pretty poor decisions and didn't play as well as they should have.
most people have to remember Tennessee has a pretty good defense.
remember when bettis was in his prime and we'd play the ratbirds? he would average less then 2 yards a carry and rush for less then 30 yards. would ya'll have wanted to get rid of him just because of the way he played against one team?

Mister Pittsburgh
09-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Good breakdown. Though, I think Willie didn't look as bad as the rest of you do. He was tentative, no doubt about it. but I really wasn't impressed with any of our backs. They all made some pretty poor decisions and didn't play as well as they should have.
remember when bettis was in his prime and we'd play the ratbirds? he would average less then 2 yards a carry and rush for less then 30 yards. would ya'll have wanted to get rid of him just because of the way he played against one team?

Like I said, just commented as I saw it. Didn't really think I was that harsh on him. He missed holes, was tentative, and once touched went down. Mendenhall gained yardage after being hit and so did Moore. Bettis had good games against good defenses. I don't recall the last time Parker had 100+ yards against a top run defense. Maybe he has, and I just don't remember. I think it was telling that he was on the bench in the 4th qtr though.

RuthlessBurgher
09-12-2009, 07:31 PM

Like I said, just commented as I saw it. Didn't really think I was that harsh on him. He missed holes, was tentative, and once touched went down. Mendenhall gained yardage after being hit and so did Moore. Bettis had good games against good defenses. I don't recall the last time Parker had 100+ yards against a top run defense. Maybe he has, and I just don't remember. I think it was telling that he was on the bench in the 4th qtr though.

The Chargers always have a pretty solid defense (last year they were ranked 11th in the NFL against the run) and Willie ran for 146 yards on 27 carries (5.4 ypc avg) and 2 TD's in the playoffs last year.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-12-2009, 07:47 PM

The Chargers always have a pretty solid defense (last year they were ranked 11th in the NFL against the run) and Willie ran for 146 yards on 27 carries (5.4 ypc avg) and 2 TD's in the playoffs last year.

That is impressive. Wouldn't call the 11th ranked run D a top run D but still impressive. Look, don't take what I saw and how I commented on the game like I was saying Parker is worthless. He didn't hit holes that were there, and went down easy. I don't really think Parker has ever been a true between the tackles type RB. I think Cowher & Bettis trying to form him into that type of runner actually had an adverse effect on him. Just my opinion guys. You are free to disagree.

I think if we keep throwing the rock around with success that Willie doesn't fit the mold of the type of RB we need in the game, which is a RB that can run with speed, power, and be a good receiver as a dump off man when Ben is under major pressure. Moore fit that mold perfectly Thursday night and contributed greatly on most of our successful drives.

stlrz d
09-12-2009, 08:37 PM

He was on the bench because Moore was in for the no huddle...where the focus is on passing.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-12-2009, 11:11 PM
[quote=birtikidis]my observation of your post - you dislike willie. lol.

He was on the bench because Moore was in for the no huddle...where the focus is on passing.[/quote:1z8rmzuw]

That's what I am saying. He is an incomplete RB.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-13-2009, 01:05 AM
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7894 (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7894)

These guys tend to agree with how I saw Parker running the ball Thursday night. I hope it was first game issues and they can be ironed out with him.

stlrz d
09-13-2009, 07:45 AM
[quote="Mister Pittsburgh":231eahtb][quote=birtikidis]my observation of your post - you dislike willie. lol.

He was on the bench because Moore was in for the no huddle...where the focus is on passing.[/quote:231eahtb]

That's what I am saying. He is an incomplete RB.[/quote:231eahtb]

As is Moore. He's not an every down guy either. He's not a guy who can run the ball 20+ times AND be the 3rd down back...plus be the no huddle back.

Unless you've got an absolute stud at RB it's RB by committee. Even Chester Taylor (MN), Darren Sproles (SD) and Jerrious (sp?) Norwood (ATL) see playing time. I think the Panthers plan on giving Stewart carries as well.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-13-2009, 09:13 AM
[quote="stlrz d":29mhmvy1][quote="Mister Pittsburgh":29mhmvy1][quote=birtikidis]my observation of your post - you dislike willie. lol.

He was on the bench because Moore was in for the no huddle...where the focus is on passing.[/quote:29mhmvy1]

That's what I am saying. He is an incomplete RB.[/quote:29mhmvy1]

As is Moore. He's not an every down guy either. He's not a guy who can run the ball 20+ times AND be the 3rd down back...plus be the no huddle back.

Unless you've got an absolute stud at RB it's RB by committee. Even Chester Taylor (MN), Darren Sproles (SD) and Jerrious (sp?) Norwood (ATL) see playing time. I think the Panthers plan on giving Stewart carries as well.[/quote:29mhmvy1]

So where does Parker fit then? He can't catch unless it is a little dump off and even there I am scared he drops it. So if he is your first-second down guy that takes the RB out of the equation as a downfield receiver. He isn't a power runner for short yardage situations. I just think he limits what the offense can do when he is in there where Moore, and if Mendenhall catches like he did in college then him as well, give you the option to run and throw on any down. I wouldn't mind seeing Frank the Tank get some carries at HB on 3rd & short. He is 5'9" tall so he should be able to get low and drive.

I think Willie fit here when he was young, fresh, had a very good run blocking offensive line, had a stud FB in Kreider, basically when the offense was build perfectly for his game he succeeded, but he is no longer the man. The offense is built more for the passing game if you look at the linemen and their strenghts, how much is invested in the WR, how much is invested in the QB.....People still want to label the Steelers run first, and even the coaches want to talk about being run first, but the team is built for passing bottom line.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM

Based on the one game that he evaluated, it is impossible not to dislike Willie.

If you were a fan of another team and had never watched Parker run before, what would you have thought?

He better get his stuff together really fast or else he will find himself in Duce wear real soon.

Doogie36
09-14-2009, 04:54 PM
i agree about Willie Parker and I was one of his BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!! He reminds me of another runner we use to have...FAMOUS AMOS........he use to get hit a lot in the backfield......WILLIE PARKER was always like that with the exception of his BARRY SANDERS like ability to bust one open. Barry use to get caught up in the backfield a lot tooo and had HORRIBLE PLAYOFF GAMES where he DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!! You live and Die with a guy like BARRY and WILLIE....The problem with WILLIE is his speed just isnt cutting it anymore.............

It's clear we are more of a complete offense with a guy like MOORE who can run or catch...........MOORE is a very BIG reason why we won it all last year. We didnt need WILLIE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 05:09 PM

Based on the one game that he evaluated, it is impossible not to dislike Willie.

If you were a fan of another team and had never watched Parker run before, what would you have thought?

He better get his stuff together really fast or else he will find himself in Duce wear real soon.
If i were a fan of another team i would shoot myself. but seriously, I would say "wow all the talking head pundits say the steelers like to run the football and they've won two superbowls with this guy willie parker, we better be worried because other great rb's had terrible days in week one also." so that's what i would have thought if i were a loser fan of anohter loser team.
now if I were to read this forum for the first time and I saw a post by several of you guys i would think "man i'm a die hard steeler fan who lives and dies with his team. I want them all to succeed and there's no way that i would rag on one of my players. so these other idiots who keep bashing player after player must really be trolls."

stlrz d
09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
So where does Parker fit then? He can't catch unless it is a little dump off and even there I am scared he drops it. So if he is your first-second down guy that takes the RB out of the equation as a downfield receiver. He isn't a power runner for short yardage situations. I just think he limits what the offense can do when he is in there where Moore, and if Mendenhall catches like he did in college then him as well, give you the option to run and throw on any down. I wouldn't mind seeing Frank the Tank get some carries at HB on 3rd & short. He is 5'9" tall so he should be able to get low and drive.

I think Willie fit here when he was young, fresh, had a very good run blocking offensive line, had a stud FB in Kreider, basically when the offense was build perfectly for his game he succeeded, but he is no longer the man. The offense is built more for the passing game if you look at the linemen and their strenghts, how much is invested in the WR, how much is invested in the QB.....People still want to label the Steelers run first, and even the coaches want to talk about being run first, but the team is built for passing bottom line.

If Mendy had shown the ability to do those things consistently he would be replacing Parker already.

The bottom line is this: not one RB on the Steelers roster had any success against Tennessee. Not one.

Parker - 13 carries, 19 yards
Moore - 5 carries, 8 yards
Mendy - 4 carries, 6 yards

The Titans sold out to stop the run and dared Ben to beat them.

They did and he did.

Until Mendy shows he can take Parker's place and have more success, Parker is the guy.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-14-2009, 07:00 PM

If i were a fan of another team i would shoot myself. but seriously, I would say "wow all the talking head pundits say the steelers like to run the football and they've won two superbowls with this guy willie parker, we better be worried because other great rb's had terrible days in week one also." so that's what i would have thought if i were a loser fan of anohter loser team.
now if I were to read this forum for the first time and I saw a post by several of you guys i would think "man i'm a die hard steeler fan who lives and dies with his team. I want them all to succeed and there's no way that i would rag on one of my players. so these other idiots who keep bashing player after player must really be trolls."

Did we really win two superbowls because we had Willie Parker as our RB? I don't claim to know everything, because I don't and don't have time to look up every game we played and stats, etc.....but did he really help us much at all as a real reason you could say he was a force in the playoffs? Last year I know he had a good game when we beat the Chargers.....but that is all I can remember.....the long run in the first superbowl was obviously game changing and huge. But the ride to that first superbowl went off of Ben's arm and this past playoff run was due to Ben's arm. Against Baltimore in the AFCCG this past year he did nothing and against the Cards in the Superbowl he did nothing. 2.8ypc. against the Cards in the bowl. 2.0 ypc against the Rats.

Actually...look at Parkers average yards per carry over his career. It has gone down each and every season.

2004 5.8ypc on 32 attempts 3 catches
2005 4.7 ypc on 255 attempts 18 catches
2006 4.4 ypc on 337 attempts 31 catches
2007 4.1 ypc on 321 attempts 23 catches
2008 3.8 ypc on 210 attempts 3 catches

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
the playoffs leading up to super bowl xl ben was huge. what about willie's 1300 yds in the reg. season? even the year after willie was good... though ben was bad.... when he played that is...

stlrz d
09-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Here's a news flash for people...we're not going to have all-pro players at every position. The 70s are over. Free agency makes stacking a roster impossible.

In the modern NFL every player on the roster is the reason for a team's success. Some maybe more than others, but the times have changed. They actually changed a while ago.

BURGH86STEEL
09-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Here's a news flash for people...we're not going to have all-pro players at every position. The 70s are over. Free agency makes stacking a roster impossible.

In the modern NFL every player on the roster is the reason for a team's success. Some maybe more than others, but the times have changed. They actually changed a while ago.

I agree. One thing I believe the organization does is if they can't have all pro's at every position they try to compensate by making other areas of the teams stronger. This is life in the NFL.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Yeah...agree with you guys. I don't think anyone is trying to debate that. I think the question is more about our offensive philosophy, and if the personel we currently have starting at each position matches that philosophy.

birtikidis
09-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah...agree with you guys. I don't think anyone is trying to debate that. I think the question is more about our offensive philosophy, and if the personel we currently have starting at each position matches that philosophy.
my question is if why try to force the personel to fit a philosophy that they aren't suited for. From the Oline to the RB we should be adapting the philosophy to fit those players not the other way around. everyone has made great points for and against various personel. in my opinion we have GOOD personel, just the wrong philosophy for those players...

stlrz d
09-14-2009, 09:00 PM

On that we can agree...but the issue is in order to get players at certain positions (i.e. a stud RB) sacrifices will have to be made elsewhere.

We've all seen what a great running game, a great defense and marginal QB play produced. One title in Cowher's tenure. Look to the Vikings as the most current example of this...and even the Ravens last season.

Now it's changed a bit. We still have the great D but in place of a great running game we have a marginal running game and great QB play.

I'm frustrated with the lack of a running game too, but the NFL is changing and the Steelers are changing with it.

In the NFL great running game = religion. Great passing game = evolution. :P

Mister Pittsburgh
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
[quote="Mister Pittsburgh":3fn2lwmq]Yeah...agree with you guys. I don't think anyone is trying to debate that. I think the question is more about our offensive philosophy, and if the personel we currently have starting at each position matches that philosophy.

On that we can agree...but the issue is in order to get players at certain positions (i.e. a stud RB) sacrifices will have to be made elsewhere.

We've all seen what a great running game, a great defense and marginal QB play produced. One title in Cowher's tenure. Look to the Vikings as the most current example of this...and even the Ravens last season.

Now it's changed a bit. We still have the great D but in place of a great running game we have a marginal running game and great QB play.

I'm frustrated with the lack of a running game too, but the NFL is changing and the Steelers are changing with it.

In the NFL great running game = religion. Great passing game = evolution. :P[/quote:3fn2lwmq]

I agree with you 100% on this. We have all of our offensive money invested in our QB-WR-TE. RB & OL have taken a back seat as far as talent goes on the offense. If you want to be a run first type of team I think the money/draft picks has to go into the offensive line. Mendenhall, to this point, isn't having the type of impact other 1st round RB have had on their teams. Sorry to say. But he hasn't. I do, however, think in the type of offense we SHOULD run, he could be a perfect back.

stlrz d
09-14-2009, 11:44 PM
[quote="stlrz d":2l5vt4iz][quote="Mister Pittsburgh":2l5vt4iz]Yeah...agree with you guys. I don't think anyone is trying to debate that. I think the question is more about our offensive philosophy, and if the personel we currently have starting at each position matches that philosophy.

In the NFL great running game = religion. Great passing game = evolution. :P[/quote:2l5vt4iz]

I agree with you 100% on this. We have all of our offensive money invested in our QB-WR-TE. RB & OL have taken a back seat as far as talent goes on the offense. If you want to be a run first type of team I think the money/draft picks has to go into the offensive line. Mendenhall, to this point, isn't having the type of impact other 1st round RB have had on their teams. Sorry to say. But he hasn't. I do, however, think in the type of offense we SHOULD run, he could be a perfect back.[/quote:2l5vt4iz]

I agree.

Mister Pittsburgh
09-15-2009, 12:05 AM
If you just take our QB-WR-TE....I would match our personel up against any team in the league and say we are just as good or better.

QB Ben
WR Hines
WR Holmes
WR Wallace
WR Sweed
WR McDonald
TE Heeeeeaaaaattttttthhhhhhhh
TE Spaeth (I actually think Spaeth is under-used for underneath stuff and redzone plays. Dude is 6'7" for cripes sake!)