PDA

View Full Version : Big snack

hellbanger
09-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Wheres the love for Hampton? I thought he played great. He was all over. Playing like he wants to get paid. I hope we'll see this from him the rest of the year. The DL as a whole played real good. Keisel blowing up Mawae was awesome.

papillon
09-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Wheres the love for Hampton? I thought he played great. He was all over. Playing like he wants to get paid. I hope we'll see this from him the rest of the year. The DL as a whole played real good. Keisel blowing up Mawae was awesome.

He had an up and down night. He was great at times and very bad at others. A couple drives in the second half (probably third quarter) Mawae manhandled him and the Titans were making yards; Tomlin sent in Hoke and he stopped the bleeding.

If we get games like tonight's out of Hampton all year it will be a very good year and Hoke will play a significant role as well. Hampton wasn't great all night.

Pappy

hellbanger
09-11-2009, 04:24 PM

He had an up and down night. He was great at times and very bad at others. A couple drives in the second half (probably third quarter) Mawae manhandled him and the Titans were making yards; Tomlin sent in Hoke and he stopped the bleeding.

If we get games like tonight's out of Hampton all year it will be a very good year and Hoke will play a significant role as well. Hampton wasn't great all night.

Pappy

True. Maybe ol Hamp wore himself out running his tail off the first half of the first game of the season

SidSmythe
09-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Casey made a few splashes ... but HOKE stole the show when he manhandled Mawae