PDA

View Full Version : sportswriter fires back

proudpittsburgher
09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
wife just sent this to me in an email, from a fox sports article. Hilarious, and even better that the writer fired back.

Peter,

I like your writing, but must say you're predictions were a bit how do I say this zzz? And flat-out wrong to boot. I promise you the Steelers will NOT win another Super Bowl. It's just not in the cards this year. In fact, I am telling you now that this is the year the Browns beat them. Not once, not twice, but three times in one season. We're all very excited for the Mangini era in my household. My wife, my three kids, and I, we're all thinking Super Bowl. Now, THAT'S a bold prediction. Browns, baby.

Brad H., Beachwood, Ohio

Brad,

Do you plan on having the "Browns Super Bowl" conversation with the kids before or after the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus one?

RKSteel
09-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Wow, the guy responding to by saying the Browns will sweep the Steeler en route to the Super Bowl?

Wow. That's a hardcore fan.

flippy
09-10-2009, 01:35 PM
WHo's the Browns QB?

BigLebowski
09-10-2009, 02:41 PM
WHo's the Browns QB?
Does it really matter????????????????????????????????????????? Brady Quinn :brownssuck

RuthlessBurgher
09-11-2009, 09:11 AM
WHo's the Browns QB?

In order for the Browns to beat the Steelers 3 times in a season, their QB would have to be Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

:brownssuck