PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Faulk...is it just me??

rpmpit
09-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Or is anyone else tired of this guy on NFLN? Nothing about him being a Steeler hater or anything. He just seems very uninformed - that's a nice way of saying he sounds like an idiot more often than he makes valid points. When he first got on the Network, I figured it would take him some time to get comfortable. Rod is a perfect example of this. He started out awful and is now really good. But Marshall doesn't seem to have improved at all. Just my :2c

Snatch98
09-10-2009, 07:39 AM
Yea he sucks. I hate listening to him and Jamie Dukes always drives me up the wall.

AngryAsian
09-10-2009, 09:11 AM
No one is as bad as Emmitt.

He's turable.

RuthlessBurgher
09-10-2009, 09:43 AM
No one is as bad as Emmitt.

He's turable.

Emmitt DEBACLED the English language (to my delight).

I cannot wait for his Hall of Fame speech a year from now. I want to go to Canton to honor Dick LeBeau, but the most fun aspect of that weekend would be getting to hear Emmitt try to put coherant thoughts together for the better part of a half-hour straight.

You cannot change the stripes of a leopard. :lol:

stlrz d
09-10-2009, 10:14 AM
I think he's kind of lazy in how he does his job.

He's not shy in offering an opinion...now if only he would do some research before offering those opinions.

rpmpit
09-10-2009, 10:41 AM

He's not shy in offering an opinion...now if only he would do some research before offering those opinions.

Exactly, d. He has said things that even casual football fans would know aren't true. Sitting here right now I can't think of any examples, but something he said yesterday got me to create this post. If I remember what it was, I'll post it.

RuthlessBurgher
09-10-2009, 10:44 AM

Exactly, d. He has said things that even casual football fans would know aren't true. Sitting here right now I can't think of any examples, but something he said yesterday got me to create this post. If I remember what it was, I'll post it.

rpmpit...is it just me??

I think he's kind of lazy in how he does his message board posting.

He's not shy in offering an opinion...now if only he would do some research about examples of Marshall Faulk's shortcomings before offering those opinions...

:P :lol:

rpmpit
09-10-2009, 10:47 AM

rpmpit...is it just me??

I think he's kind of lazy in how he does his message board posting.

He's not shy in offering an opinion...now if only he would do some research about examples of Marshall Faulk's shortcomings before offering those opinions...

:P :lol:

:oops: :lol:

I knew that was coming! Hey, I'm trying to work (not really happening). All I can think about is getting home and tonights game. So sorry that I can't remember all the mistakes this moron makes when he's trying to talk :lol: :lol: