PDA

View Full Version : Former Steelers WR Washington briefing Titans on his old tea

fordfixer
09-08-2009, 01:35 AM
Washington has been busy sharing any tidbits and scouting information with his new teammates.

"He's taking over the coaching job telling each personality and what they like to do in certain zone coverages," Britt said.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09251/99 ... z0QUTEhvQb (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09251/996347-66.stm#ixzz0QUTEhvQb)

Jooser
09-08-2009, 08:13 AM
I think Ryan Clark will show him what he likes to do in coverage. Nate better have his head on a swivel Thursday night, fugging aligator armed wussie!

RuthlessBurgher
09-08-2009, 09:00 AM
He's revealing each personality and what they like to do in certain zone coverages, eh?

Let me help out by revealing what each guy likes to do regardless of which coverage is called:

Troy Polamalu: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
Ryan Clark: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
Ike Taylor: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
William Gay: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
James Harrison: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
James Farrior: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
Lawrence Timmons: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
(If Timmons can't play, then Key Fox wants to hit you in the @#$%ing mouth as well.)
LaMarr Woodley: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
Brett Keisel: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
Casey Hampton: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.
Aaron Smith: Hit you in the @#$%ing mouth.

Hope that helps.

Oviedo
09-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Didn't like him when he was here and don't care about him now. I hope Nate plays and gets laid out for the season.

ramblinjim
09-08-2009, 10:05 AM
I want to see him come over the middle and get "Welkered".

fezziwig
09-08-2009, 10:16 AM
I don't want him hurt, I just want him to regret he left the Steelers.

JDSteeler
09-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Washington has been busy sharing any tidbits and scouting information with his new teammates.

"He's taking over the coaching job telling each personality and what they like to do in certain zone coverages," Britt said.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09251/99 ... z0QUTEhvQb (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09251/996347-66.stm#ixzz0QUTEhvQb)

Does anyone think that D. LeBeau is worried about what Nate is telling the Tits??!!

The Tits are going to get whooped on Thursday, and there isn't anything Nate
or the Tits can do about it!!!

The Tits don't even have a WR that I or the Steelers would even be scared of,
including Nate Washington, and Nate is hurt. What did Nate do for us last year?
He made a couple of catches, but never really made that great catch to win a game.

The Tits have WR Justin Gage, TE Bo Scaife, and TE Alge Crumpler. I'm
sorry to burst the Tits bubble, but those three guys ain't gonna win the game.

They also have RB's Chris Johnson and LenWhale White. A good 1-2 punch, but
the Steelers Defennse will be ready for them. Especially, The Whale after he TT
smack talking again this week.

Blow out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

RuthlessBurgher
09-08-2009, 10:42 AM

Oh, you can bet he'll regret it. He'll regret it when we beat them this week, he'll regret it again when we knock them out of the playoffs, and he'll regret it a third time when he is at home sitting on his couch watching us bring home #7 in Miami.

:tt2 :tt1

BigLebowski
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I would imagine his inside info, would help the Titan defense a lot more than the Titan offense.

fezziwig
09-08-2009, 07:24 PM

Oh, you can bet he'll regret it. He'll regret it when we beat them this week, he'll regret it again when we knock them out of the playoffs, and he'll regret it a third time when he is at home sitting on his couch watching us bring home #7 in Miami.

:tt2 :tt1

Do you think Porter, Faneca, ARE , Hope, Brian St.Peiere , Cowher regret not sticking around ?

Steelgal
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
they just said on NFL Network that he is questionable for Thursday's game. They won't know until after pregame warmups. Betcha he doesn't play.........