PDA

View Full Version : LenWhale Vows To Stomp Another Towel

Jooser
09-06-2009, 07:59 PM
What a big-mouthed jerk....I hope someone de-cleats his a s s. Talk about bulletin board material..... :Blah

Lendale vows to stomp on a towel
Posted by Mike Florio on September 6, 2009 5:45 PM ET

The real football season -- the grown man version of it -- starts in four nights on NBC, when the Titans travel to Heinz Field for an opening-night tilt that pits the team with the best regular-season record from a year ago against the team that won the prize that really matters.

And Tennessee running back LenDale White, who made serious waves last December while stomping on the Steelers' trademark Terrible Towel during a regular-season victory by the Titans, vows to do it again.

"If it happens to be there, I'm gonna stomp all over that," White said Sunday, according to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper. "If there is a towel in the stands, I will stomp on it. I don't care who gets mad. . . . If they throw a towel at me, I'm going to kick it and stomp on it. If you don't want your towels [stomped], keep them out of my face." :Hater

The difference between last year and this year is that the game won't be played in Tennessee, but in Pittsburgh. That means it could get hairy for LenDale if he does it again.

And he knows it.

"It will be loud one, a loud, mean, evil one," White said of the atmosphere at the game.

White also turned philosophical regarding the fact that he has taken plenty of abuse from Steelers fans on his Twitter page, interpreting their hate for him as secret love.

"They talk about me every day on Twitter. They hate me," White said. "They hate me, I can't use 'He Hate Me,' they hate me, the whole world, no matter what I do. But they do love me. If they had me at running back, they'd love me, now. They wanted me at running back, that's probably why they hate me now. They hate me because they love me. That's what it is." what a shmuck! :loser

Under that theory, they'll really be loving him on Thursday night. Especially after he "loves" another yellow towel with his cleats.

Shoe
09-06-2009, 08:07 PM
1) No knowledgeable Steeler fan cares about having LenDale White on the team. You can tell me that he has "talent"... however, he is a classic case of a guy who takes his opportunity (as an NFL football player) for granted. Very complacent kind of guy.

2) Similar to "Killswitch" Smith, he is too stupid (i.e. immature) to know when to STFU.

Book this W, and thank LenDale...

AkronSteel
09-07-2009, 11:00 AM
White doesn't regret Towel stomp
Comment Email Print Share
ESPN.com news services

Apparently, LenDale White doesn't think stomping on the Terrible Towel last season was so, well, terrible.

White, who was among several Titans who stomped on the Steelers' signature towel following last year's 31Ė14 rout of Pittsburgh at LP Field, said he do it again given the chance.

"If it happens to be there, I'm going to stomp all over that [pause], man," the running back told reporters after practice Sunday. "If there's a towel in the stands, I will stomp on it. I don't care who gets mad. ... If they throw a towel at me, I'm going to kick it and stomp all over it. If they don't want their towel stomped on, keep it out my face."

The incident sparked controversy last season after White and teammate Keith Bulluck celebrated clinching the AFC's top seed by stomping on the Terrible Towel. Defensive end Jevon Kearse also was caught on camera pretending to use one to blow his nose.

The Titans face the Steelers at Heinz Field in the NFL's season opener on Thursday, Sept. 10. And while White told reporters he expects the atmosphere to be a "loud one, a loud, mean, evil one," Kearse said it's time to move on.

"Iím not even paying attention to that anymore. It happened. Itís in the past," Kearse said, according to The Nashville City Paper. "That was last season. It happened last season, so what? If they want to use that as motivation, let them go ahead and use that as motivation. I mean, rah, rah, rah. We stomped on a towel, so what? Thatís what we were supposed to do in our house."

:nono

Well like I said.....its going to be a good start to the season. Sometimes folks just don't know how to leave well enough alone. Bring it on Lendale....Lamarr and James would like to say hello!!!

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Prediction for LenWhale White for Game 1...blown out ACL, ending career as HE knows it.

NEVER f--- with The Terrible Towel!!!

Djfan
09-07-2009, 11:31 AM
I love this stuff. We have the towel. They have...? A Kitten? They are jealous. We will win, they will whine.

flippy
09-07-2009, 11:54 AM
You have to spend a lot of time on the sideline to have time to think about stomping a towel.

grotonsteel
09-07-2009, 12:40 PM
LenWhale... :lol: :lol:

Anyway this f%^&ing LenWhale won't be on the field. Ringer would take away his carries.

Jooser
09-07-2009, 01:38 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/myron.jpg

The Terrible Towel is Poised to STRIKE! It SH!T LenWhale!

Mel Blount's G
09-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Wonder if he'll vow to gain another whopping 25 yards in this game too :Blah