PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Simmons to *s

Shoe
09-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Just saw it on the ticker watching ESPNEWS. F-n bust better not be giving them any secrets.

Jooser
09-06-2009, 01:19 PM
*'s have to be using him for inside info, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Shoe
09-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I suppose... one roster spot, for info on the SB champions.

The only gamble I guess for them, would be if he was forced into duty. Then, the tables will turn. We'll just blitz from there, run games there... hell, just line Silverback over him every down, and watch him destroy Simmons every play.

ramblinjim
09-06-2009, 02:47 PM
maybe they needed some OL depth and are just bringing some guys in? IIRC Kendall was good here till he was diagnosed with diabetes and then just couldn't keep his muscle and strength, does that sound right?

I don't get this signing at all and agree with Shoe, we line Silverback up over the top of Kendall and watch him false start four times per game.

pfelix73
09-06-2009, 08:11 PM
maybe they needed some OL depth and are just bringing some guys in? IIRC Kendall was good here till he was diagnosed with diabetes and then just couldn't keep his muscle and strength, does that sound right?

I don't get this signing at all and agree with Shoe, we line Silverback up over the top of Kendall and watch him false start four times per game.

Your thoughts on the Diabetes thing is still all wrong. Like most others who just assume that.

The Diabetes wasn't his downfall. If that's the case, then Cutler should be a complete flop for Chicago. Your ignorance on the disease is showing.

:tt1

stlrz d
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM

Your thoughts on the Diabetes thing is still all wrong. Like most others who just assume that.

The Diabetes wasn't his downfall. If that's the case, then Cutler should be a complete flop for Chicago. Your ignorance on the disease is showing.

:tt1

Some people with diabetes do have difficulty maintaining strength and endurance. It's possible that is the case for Simmons.

pfelix73
09-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Trust me, it isn't....

He's in better shape now than he was before he was diagnosed.... Don't ask me how I know, but I do. He would've come back to the Steelers for cheap, if they asked.