PDA

View Full Version : Ben basher getting served...mildly

stlrz d
07-18-2009, 12:16 PM
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=206952

This guy is a notorious Ben basher and this thread shows the moronic argument he brings to the table on why he thinks Ben is over rated. The point he attempts to make is the one he brings every time...that Ben's numbers in his 5th season were similar to Flacco's as a rookie, which in his world, means Ben is no better than Flacco. :roll:

Yes, that's how far some will stretch to try and bash a guy who is currently making NFL history...thought yinz would get a chuckle out of his fellow Ravens fans disagreeing with him. I'm sure a few fellow Ben bashers will jump in eventually, but for now he's politely being told he's an idiot.

Starlifter
07-18-2009, 01:04 PM
what's funny is the idiot is posting that ben is simply part of a team that won those SB's and not really responsible. I guess his point is that great defense and skill players on offense can overcome an average QB. hmmm, how's that theory been working out for the ratbirds???

Scarletfire1970
07-18-2009, 01:42 PM
LOL. All the other Ravens fans don't agree with him.

stlrz d
07-18-2009, 03:11 PM
LOL. All the other Ravens fans don't agree with him.

Funny, ain't it?

The only ones voting for Ben's contract in the poll are the typical "I hate all things not MY team" types. The ones voting for Suggs are the more rational, honest and objective posters there.

Jooser
07-18-2009, 06:59 PM

Oviedo
07-19-2009, 09:03 AM
Flacco 2009=Derek Anderson 2008

Roethlisberger 2009=Super Bowl #3

That pretty much says it all.

DkBlue
07-19-2009, 10:24 AM
That same group tried to make the case that Bradshaw and Trent Dilfer were equal talents. ccording to them, all Bradshaw had to do was throw the ball in the air and Swann and Stallworth would make miracle catches.

Having said that, it is typical of provincial fan bases to say these kinds of things as they have little knowledge of football and even less of the NFL.

stlrz d
07-19-2009, 08:30 PM
That same group tried to make the case that Bradshaw and Trent Dilfer were equal talents. ccording to them, all Bradshaw had to do was throw the ball in the air and Swann and Stallworth would make miracle catches.

Having said that, it is typical of provincial fan bases to say these kinds of things as they have little knowledge of football and even less of the NFL.

*ding*

papillon
07-19-2009, 08:49 PM

This guy is a notorious Ben basher and this thread shows the moronic argument he brings to the table on why he thinks Ben is over rated. The point he attempts to make is the one he brings every time...that Ben's numbers in his 5th season were similar to Flacco's as a rookie, which in his world, means Ben is no better than Flacco. :roll:

Yes, that's how far some will stretch to try and bash a guy who is currently making NFL history...thought yinz would get a chuckle out of his fellow Ravens fans disagreeing with him. I'm sure a few fellow Ben bashers will jump in eventually, but for now he's politely being told he's an idiot.

Man, you let the Ravens fans rent some time in your head. Who cares what they think?

Pappy

stlrz d
07-19-2009, 09:25 PM

Man, you let the Ravens fans rent some time in your head. Who cares what they think?

Pappy

Just sharing the laughs my friend. :)

Captain Lemming
07-19-2009, 10:45 PM
You do know that reading a Ravens board can cause irreparable damage your football IQ. :nono

RuthlessBurgher
07-20-2009, 09:26 AM
You do know that reading a Ravens board can cause irreparable damage your football IQ. :nono

You could just respond to many posts with this classic nugget from Billy Madison:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

stlrz d
07-20-2009, 06:45 PM

I use it to assure myself that my football IQ is indeed intact! :P