PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger on Sportscenter this evening

Ozey74
07-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Just heard about it. 6pm eastern time.

:tt2

stlrz d
07-16-2009, 06:21 PM
"Tiger, I'm still waiting for my money...MJ, I'll see you in a few days and I'll get my money from you too".

:lol:

PSU_dropout43
07-16-2009, 09:44 PM
different interview on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... th-Big-Ben (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81154ca9/Chat-with-Big-Ben)

costanza2k1
07-17-2009, 02:48 AM
[espn:v89jwn2a]4334853[/espn:v89jwn2a]

Jooser
07-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Great interview. Ben's always the humble one. I don't know how anyone couldn't love him. You never see any of that arrogance from him like Brady seems to exude.

I can't wait for this season! :tt2

Chachi
07-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Great interview. Ben's always the humble one. I don't know how anyone couldn't love him. You never see any of that arrogance from him like Brady seems to exude.

Oh he has that arrogance, and he shows it, he just knows how to mask it in humor.....

Who would win in a game of hoops? "Oh, I'll get in her head."

"MJ I'm coming to take your money..."

He just knows to show his ego on all things except football.

Jooser
07-17-2009, 08:42 AM

Oh he has that arrogance, and he shows it, he just knows how to mask it in humor.....

right :Blah

stlrz d
07-17-2009, 06:27 PM

MJ owes him money from Bethpage Black. Also, he was saying he was going to get in his little sister's head. Who doesn't say that about a younger sibling?

skyhawk
07-19-2009, 09:01 PM
He carries himself very well in interviews. I also don't see why more like him.

But, I have to admit he doesn't have the personality like Manning and Brady.

Ozey74
07-20-2009, 07:25 PM

IMO, Brady & Manning are arrogant prick$. Manning is likeable when reading from a commercial script. Otherwise, he is a whiny crybaby that is throwing his teammates under the bus when he expirences any type of adversity. And Brady??? He was offended when a reporter on media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago suggested that the PAts* would score 17 points against the Giants.

Roethlisberger is nothing but humble and classy.

RuthlessBurgher
07-20-2009, 07:42 PM

IMO, Brady & Manning are arrogant prick$. Manning is likeable when reading from a commercial script. Otherwise, he is a whiny crybaby that is throwing his teammates under the bus when he expirences any type of adversity. And Brady??? He was offended when a reporter on media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago suggested that the PAts* would score 17 points against the Giants.

Roethlisberger is nothing but humble and classy.

Not to mention that the armed security guards at the Brady-Bundchen wedding shot at paparazzi (and I don't mean shot with a camera, either).

aggiebones
07-21-2009, 10:35 AM
why are people saying people don't like him?
Not the feeling I get. I think most like him or at least more than other guys in football. There's a general jealousy think from some people.
Maybe they don't think he's a top 3 QB, but that's irrelevant when talking about his personality. He does what he needs to do.