PDA

View Full Version : Application To Become A Fan Of The Pittsburgh Steelers..

pfelix73
07-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Has anyone seen this on the internet?

I just found it on a friends facebook profile and I'm trying to copy it, but it isn't working....

This thing is good-

Goes something like this:

Name:
Address:
Phone:

Team you are currently a fan of:

If you answered "Bengals" above, please provide the phone # of your case worker and/ or parole officer:

How long have you been a fan of your current team?:

Reason you wish to become a Steelers fan and leave your present team:

If you answered "total embarrasement" to above, please be advised that we are NOT accepting applications from Cleveland Browns fans at this time.

If you are currently a Baltimore Ravens fan, please list any weapons you are particularly skilled with or any street drugs you currently have in your possession:

If you are a New England Patriots* fan , please list your favorite brand of video camera and detail any other surveillance equipment you are familiar with:

PLEASE FILL OUT ALL FIELDS IN PEN (Attn Raiders fans- no crayons) Return this application to the Steelers fan who gave it to you. Please allow 4-6 years for processing....

I'd love to get a copy of the original if anyone has seen this before......

Flasteel
07-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Has anyone seen this on the internet?

I just found it on a friends facebook profile and I'm trying to copy it, but it isn't working....

This thing is good-

Goes something like this:

Name:
Address:
Phone:

Team you are currently a fan of:

If you answered "Bengals" above, please provide the phone # of your case worker and/ or parole officer:

How long have you been a fan of your current team?:

Reason you wish to become a Steelers fan and leave your present team:

If you answered "total embarrasement" to above, please be advised that we are NOT accepting applications from Cleveland Browns fans at this time.

If you are currently a Baltimore Ravens fan, please list any weapons you are particularly skilled with or any street drugs you currently have in your possession:

If you are a New England Patriots* fan , please list your favorite brand of video camera and detail any other surveillance equipment you are familiar with:

PLEASE FILL OUT ALL FIELDS IN PEN (Attn Raiders fans- no crayons) Return this application to the Steelers fan who gave it to you. Please allow 4-6 years for processing....

I'd love to get a copy of the original if anyone has seen this before......

Is this what you're looking for?

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/58/750458-285.jpg

pfelix73
07-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Yea, thanks.

grotonsteel
07-17-2009, 11:26 AM
ATTn: Raiders fan - No Crayon :lol: :lol: :lol:

That form is funny....