PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Ft. Collins

Djfan
07-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Here's the update.

I still can't log onto this site from my computer. GRRR. :evil:

I took the job at the continuation high school teaching math. I leave So Cal on Monday 8/3 and drive too far. I start on 8/7.

I can only bring the family with me then if I sell my truck. Here's hoping I do!! We think we found a place to rent. Things are looking up!

@Fordfixer - We were in Cheyenne for a day. My dad was born and raised there. I can't log on to PS on my computer, so I couldn't track you down. I would love to hunt or fish with you sometime.

Here's the e-mail if any of you want to contact me: hugh (at) anewsong.com.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!! :tt2

stlrz d
07-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Congrats and best of luck man!

fordfixer
07-14-2009, 11:48 PM
So you have a good reason for being M.I.A. Congrats on the new job and check your e-mail :tt1

Djfan
07-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks all. My PC won't let me log on and I don't get to my linux too often.

Here's the update:

We leave this Sunday and drive through the dessert at night to save our cars and bodies from that heat.

We expect to arrive in Ft Collins on Tuesday. I have my first teacher's meeting on the 7th.

It's all pretty fast, but very exciting!

stlrz d
07-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Funny that you posted...I was just wondering about this last night.

Glad things are going well, good luck and be sure to check in once you get there!

roman12003
08-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Great to know about your new job. Hang in there pal, you'll be sure to make a good score there.

Djfan
08-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks Roman. Things are working out.

Had a glitch with my contract, and ended up making less than we thought, but we'll make it.

Had dinner at the Steel City Mafia hang out in town last night. Nice diggs.