PDA

View Full Version : Good Laugh



DHSF
07-08-2009, 07:49 PM
I just read this article on foxsports http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9773812/10-teams-with-missing-parts-and-how-to-fill-them

Here's a look at 10 franchises with question areas heading into the preseason and some potential solutions to address them:


Baltimore: Wide receiver
With shaky depth behind a 35-year-old starter (Derrick Mason) and Mark Clayton, Baltimore surprisingly did little to address the position this offseason. Deep threat Demetrius Williams has battled injuries the past two seasons, while Yamon Figurs and offseason pickup Kelley Washington are expected to contribute more on special teams than offense.

Possible solution: Brandon Marshall. The Ravens have internally discussed making a trade offer to Denver for the disgruntled wideout. Marshall is one of the league's top young players but also among its most troubled with a long history of police incidents related to domestic violence. A change of scenery and off-field tutelage from Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis may do Marshall a world of good.

I love it. Marshall has a problem with police incidents, so some tutelage from Ray Lewis should help the guy. How's that? Will he teach him how to avoid getting the rap for his off field thuggary? ROFL

RuthlessBurgher
07-08-2009, 07:53 PM
[youtube:23c9yehu]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:23c9yehu]

fezziwig
07-08-2009, 09:56 PM
They've taken a poll in Baltimore and asked how many of them have sex in the shower. Reports confirm 80% of Baltimore has sex in the shower and the other 20% haven't been to prison yet.

Sounds like this dude is going to the best suited team for his personal needs.

phillyesq
07-09-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure that I see Marshall as a Raven... I always thought he was more of a Bengals kind of guy. :lol:

ramblinjim
07-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Eh...as much as I hate the Ravens, someone like Ray Lewis who seems to have turned his life around and is someone that could / would discipline a young punk may be a good mentor for him. I loathe the Ravens but they haven't had too many off the field incidents over the last few years and they seem to run a pretty good organization.

I'm tired of seeing guys in the NFL acting like punks and not like men. If there is a chance that a kid like Marshall could get his act together by going to an organization that has some solid veteran discipline in the locker room (and I think the Rat turds do) then that may be good for him.

Now the idea of seeing Marshall streaking wide open behind the Steeler secondary with Flacco throwing the ball is another thing entirely.......

stlrz d
07-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I don't buy into the whole "mentor" thing by vet players. If a guy doesn't want to change his ways and sees no wrong in what he's doing then all the mentoring in the world won't make a bit of difference.

steelcityrules!!
07-09-2009, 10:51 PM
[youtube:3epadgiq]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3epadgiq]

that just became the first video posted on our CBS sportsline fantasy homepage.
well done sir.

hilarious.

Wolfhound45
07-10-2009, 03:43 AM
[youtube:4k5yzxrw]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XZDzOGFXts&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:4k5yzxrw]

Absolutely hilarious. Too funny that Ray Ray keeps jumping into the limo saying he has not seen anything. An instant classic.

Jooser
07-10-2009, 02:23 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/451fz9z.gif

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/lewissign.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/ray1.jpg

A fine role model.....