PDA

View Full Version : Another Arrest Outa Bengal Land

Jooser
07-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Per PFT, this time it's Chris Perry. Yeah, I know he's been cut, but read the highlighted comment, freaking classic.... sorry JOM.

Warrant Issued For Chris Perry
Posted by Mike Florio on July 2, 2009 9:40 PM

Well, you can take the boy out of the Bengals, but you can't take the Bengal out of the boy. :lol:

Running back Chris Perry, a former first-round draft pick whom the Bengals cut earlier this year, faces criminal charges.

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, a warrant has been issued for his arrest, due to an alleged failure to pay local taxes.

Perry reportedly owes the city of Wyoming "thousands" of dollars for taxes covering the years 2006 and 2007.

He was scheduled to appear in court regarding the situation on June 17, but he failed to show. The warrant for his arrest thereafter was issued.

Unsigned by any other NFL team, Perry has been drafted by one of the four still-unnamed UFL franchises. If he signs a one-year, $35,000 deal with the new league, maybe he'll be able to pay back a few hundred of the thousands he owes.

phillyesq
07-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Wouldn't it take up less space on the board if we just posted when the Bengals managed to go more than a week without an arrest. It couldn't be more than two or three times a year. :lol: :lol:

:bungalssuck

snarky
07-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Just posting in this thread because of my sig.

RuthlessBurgher
07-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Even though he is no longer a Bengal, it still counts, because Perry reportedly owes the city of Wyoming "thousands" of dollars for taxes covering the years 2006 and 2007, back when he was still a Bengal.

:bungalssuck

Jooser
07-04-2009, 10:55 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/o3steelers3o/SteelersFootball/14wuidgxv9.jpghttp://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/pjs827/bengals20suck.gif

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/deuces422/061107_1726.jpghttp://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/susielr/bengalssuck.gif

Jom112
07-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Really? An Ex-Bengal with some tax issues is another Bengal getting arrested?

This is about as lame as the Bengal fans that tried to make a big deal out of Hines Ward going to court over some financial disputes about the sports bar he owned...

Jooser
07-04-2009, 03:36 PM
You're right Jom, it's no big deal any more, we're all used to this sort of thing out of them. :D

Jom112
07-04-2009, 03:37 PM
You're right Jom, it's no big deal any more, we're all used to this sort of thing out of them. :D

Didn't see many of your fan base owning up to what Joey Porter did soon after he was cut.

BTW, from what I hear Perry was actually smart with investing him money. Hard to believe he wouldn't pay "local" taxes. Federal taxes are the big one, even with the amount of money he was making I find it hard to believe he would skip out on city income taxes. I think when you hear more out of the story, you'll see it's not "just another Bengal getting arrested"...

PSU_dropout43
07-04-2009, 04:49 PM

Didn't see many of your fan base owning up to what Joey Porter did soon after he was cut.

BTW, from what I hear Perry was actually smart with investing him money. Hard to believe he wouldn't pay "local" taxes. Federal taxes are the big one, even with the amount of money he was making I find it hard to believe he would skip out on city income taxes. I think when you hear more out of the story, you'll see it's not "just another Bengal getting arrested"...
You're right.

Being a tax cheat doesn't make Perry a bad Bengal, it makes him a great candidate for Obama's administration.

BATMAN
07-04-2009, 06:06 PM
maybe he's trying to get back on the team ?

Jooser
07-05-2009, 06:38 AM

That's great news, I guess he'll have plenty to hire a good attorney. :P

It's hard to believe that many things the players on that team do in so many ways.....