PDA

View Full Version : Wildcat Offense

Discipline of Steel
07-03-2009, 07:35 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9754 ... -from-here (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9754038/Where-will-Wildcat-offense-go-from-here)?

Titled: Where Will the Wildcat Offense Go From Here?

Im not going to post the whole article cause its really more for the Dolphins. But its a good read and makes me think maybe our Steelers will implement some version of the Wildcat this year with Dennis Dixon running the show. If anything, it will give our D a chance to practice against it.

Jigawatts
07-03-2009, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell reinstated Vick and the Patriots swooped him up
immediately to run a version of the wildcat with Brady.

Why the Patriots?

Because they can do no wrong. All of Vicks past actions would be absolved under
the * banner.

RuthlessBurgher
07-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell reinstated Vick and the Patriots swooped him up

Why the Patriots?

the * banner.

They could probably sign Rae Carruth and O.J. Simpson, and their records would be wiped clean because of their newfound association with the Asterisks.

Discipline of Steel
07-03-2009, 06:35 PM

Why the Patriots?

the * banner.

They could probably sign Rae Carruth and O.J. Simpson, and their records would be wiped clean because of their newfound association with the Asterisks.

Dont forget Rayray :ratsuck

Oviedo
07-04-2009, 09:28 AM
If Dixon doesn't beat out Batch as the clear #2 he will not be active on gameday so any talk of the "Wildcat" will be moot. I'm also not so sure that if he is the #2 they will want to risk their top back up QB who has a previous knee injury on gimmick plays.

The "Wildcat" worked when the Dolphins first surprised everyone with it but it became much less effective as the season went on.

I don't expect to see it here in Pittsburgh.