PDA

View Full Version : Ravens fan's "logic"

stlrz d
07-02-2009, 06:48 AM
So you say you've often wondered how the Napoleonic Complex driven mind of a Ravens fan works? Well, this should sum it all up. It's early in the thread as of this posting, but trust me...there will be more:

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=204935

Basically, it goes like this: Polamalu was voted by his peers in the AFCN to be the smartest player. They disagree so it can't possibly be true.

Yet they love to bring up that Hines has been voted a dirty player by his peers, so "it must be true because his peers voted for him".

So now you know. :lol:

Btw, I love the guy who "remembers" Troy getting burned by Clayton. I remember that play too...yet I seem to remember Troy (once again) being in the picture because he was hustling to make up for someone else's mistake and it looked (to people who don't understand what they are seeing) like it was Troy's responsibility since he was in the picture.

Ravens fans...the gift that keeps on giving.... :ratsuck

Jooser
07-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Never lock eyes with an idiot, d.

I hit that board daily now, there are some pure blooded idiots over there for sure.

johnstownsteel
07-06-2009, 07:45 AM
to be fair though, they sure give h. miller props in another thread. i was surprised how many actually admitted to taking heath over heap.

Iron Shiek
07-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Heap had like one good year...I think he's already on this Week 1's Injury Report with turf toe or broken foot still.

stlrz d
07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
to be fair though, they sure give h. miller props in another thread. i was surprised how many actually admitted to taking heath over heap.

True, but that's only because they think he is going to leave via FA. :P