PDA

View Full Version : Douchemenzadeh Guarantees Playoffs and Pro Bowl!

BradshawsHairdresser
06-29-2009, 01:38 PM
No longer a Bungle, but still a dink.

Per KFFL:

iSeahawks | Houshmandzadeh guarantees playoffs
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:24:27 -0700

Greg Johns, of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, reports Seattle Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh said during an interview with the Sporting News that the team will make the playoffs this season. Houshmandzadeh also predicted Pro Bowl nominations for himself and QB Matt Hasselbeck. "I just want to let everyone know that Matt Hasselbeck and I will be leading the Seahawks to the playoffs this season," Houshmandzadeh said. "And we'll be going to the Pro Bowl as a tandem. We're both going to have top five seasons: He'll have a top five quarterback season, and I'll have a top five receiving season. I'll put up stats I've never had before yards-wise because they're allowing me to be a complete receiver."

TallyStiller
06-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Except now he doesn't have Chad "Ocho Stinko" JOHNSON on the other side drawing coverage. Be interesting to see how a receiver with very average downfield speed and less than prototypical size does as the featured guy who's going to draw the opposition's best cover corner and over the top help every game. Says here he flames out like all the other pretenders who've scored big $$$ contracts from Seattle only to suck in the PNW.

proudpittsburgher
06-29-2009, 03:29 PM
This is the kind of stuff that really irks me, and gets the idiots like himself and ocho stinko in the headlines. Based on what, shoebomber? Because, well, you think so? Give me a little more than that, idiot. There are those who will tell you they will win the division, and there are those who just go out and do it.

fezziwig
06-29-2009, 05:24 PM
That's it TJ, spread that good good Bengals mojo over there in Sour grapes ville.

Ah' I like it when these guys think it's all about them and their words can win it all.