PDA

View Full Version : Video: City of Champions 2009

Jigawatts
06-23-2009, 02:42 PM
[youtube:34eoxnty]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VRG61OhMwqI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VRG61OhMwqI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:34eoxnty]

Djfan
06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
WOW!

papillon
06-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Ain't it cool?

Pappy

proudpittsburgher
06-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Sends chills down my spine and brings a tear to my eye everytime I see one of these videos. Especially the ones with the audio from the games. I am so proud of the city that I grew up in. Like the old saying, you can take the man out of the city, but you can NEVER take the city out of the man. There are few cities in this country where the people feel this way . . . Chicago, New York, etc. Pittsburgh is definately one of them. Raise a beer fellas, the city of Pittsburgh, for all of its faults, deserves it.

SteelHoss
06-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Sends chills down my spine and brings a tear to my eye everytime I see one of these videos. Especially the ones with the audio from the games. I am so proud of the city that I grew up in. Like the old saying, you can take the man out of the city, but you can NEVER take the city out of the man. There are few cities in this country where the people feel this way . . . Chicago, New York, etc. Pittsburgh is definately one of them. Raise a beer fellas, the city of Pittsburgh, for all of its faults, deserves it.

Born and raised in "Da Burgh." I tried San Diego for awhile. I came back to the Burgh and glad I did. It's home and there's no place on this earth like it. :Cheers

RuthlessBurgher
06-26-2009, 02:02 PM

Born and raised in "Da Burgh." I tried San Diego for awhile. I came back to the Burgh and glad I did. It's home and there's no place on this earth like it. :Cheers

I'm sure DJfan can tell that 80 degrees and beautiful every day of the year gets old quick. :wink: