PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day to every Proud Planet Papa out there...

RuthlessBurgher
06-21-2009, 10:09 AM
From my family to yours...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/ChristmasCard2008Pictures056.jpg

papillon
06-21-2009, 01:22 PM
What a great looking family and by the way you married way up! :P

Happy Father's Day to you and all the other dads out there today.

Pappy

NKySteeler
06-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Very good looking family, RB.... You are truly blessed.

Tomlin stresses importance of fatherhood
Friday, June 19, 2009
By Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin is a father of three and knows better than anyone how valuable spending time with his kids is.

“For me this time of year I don’t do too much unless it involves my kids,” said Tomlin, who keeps a hectic schedule during football season and takes advantage of every free moment during the offseason to be with his kids.

But one thing he doesn’t mind taking time out to do is share his thoughts on the importance of being a parent with others at the All Pro Dad Father & Kids Experience.

“I think parenthood is our number one priority,” said Tomlin. “We all have different responsibilities and jobs, but that’s what we do. Parents are who we are. I place that level of importance on my job in that regard. I want to encourage and assist others to do the same.”

Tomlin spoke to the over 600 gathered at the UPMC Sports Performance Complex for the event, which draws fathers and their children for a morning filled with fun activities and relationship building and bonding.

“None of us are perfect,” said Tomlin of being a parent. “It’s all on the job training and that’s okay. If we devote our time and energy to our kids it will be nothing but success.”

bostonsteeler
06-21-2009, 10:35 PM
You have a beautiful family, bro. And yeah, as Pap says, you married waaay up :-) :-)

A (belated) happy father's day to you and all steelerkind and all the good dads in the world.

God bless..

Chadman
06-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Surprised RB didn't go with the gold coloured shirt to go with the black pants...where's the dedication?

Just saying...

RuthlessBurgher
06-25-2009, 06:37 PM
Surprised RB didn't go with the gold coloured shirt to go with the black pants...where's the dedication?

Just saying...

It was the photo we used for our Christmas card this year, so the wife wanted somewhat of a matching color scheme. The other 364 days of the year, though, I'm proudly sporting the black and gold one way or another!!!

:tt2 :tt1

Chadman
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM

Just saying...

It was the photo we used for our Christmas card this year, so the wife wanted somewhat of a matching color scheme. The other 364 days of the year, though, I'm proudly sporting the black and gold one way or another!!!

Would have thought a haircut might have been on the agenda beforehand as well....

:nono

Steelers fans these days....letting themselves go... :stirpot

RuthlessBurgher
06-25-2009, 06:52 PM

Just saying...

Would have thought a haircut might have been on the agenda beforehand as well....

:nono

Steelers fans these days....letting themselves go... :stirpot

Three blondes with neat, well-kept hair. Then there is ratty ol' me.

As they would say on Sesame Street, one of these kids is not like the other...

And before you schmucks ask...no, our postman did not have blonde hair!!! :wink:

My mother is a beautician. She hated when I started to let my hair grow like that because she thought it would make her look bad that her son had an ugly old mop of hair. Now I can tell her that she has an ally from the other side of the world. :wink: