PDA

View Full Version : Who had trouble with ticketmaster?

Jigawatts
06-20-2009, 10:53 AM
I got my tickets, so I can't complain too much. But I still hate ticketmaster.

I went through the process, hit submit, and was forced to another page to verify my
visa card. I entered the info, looked to hit submit, but there was no submit button or
anything like that. I couldn't hit enter to proceed, so I was just stuck there. It's almost
like the page didn't load all the way to the point that the submit button wasn't there.

Luckily, it gave me the option to go back where I entered my American Express info and
there was no verification page for American Express, so I was able to submit my order.

If I didn't have AMEX, I'd be sitting here with no tickets.

I had a similar problem when Pens tickets went on sale. I couldn't submit that two word
pass phrase at the begging of the process. No submit button and I could hit enter to
proceed. :roll:

JDSteeler
06-20-2009, 11:02 AM
I got my tickets, so I can't complain too much. But I still hate ticketmaster.

I went through the process, hit submit, and was forced to another page to verify my
visa card. I entered the info, looked to hit submit, but there was no submit button or
anything like that. I couldn't hit enter to proceed, so I was just stuck there. It's almost
like the page didn't load all the way to the point that the submit button wasn't there.

Luckily, it gave me the option to go back where I entered my American Express info and
there was no verification page for American Express, so I was able to submit my order.

If I didn't have AMEX, I'd be sitting here with no tickets.

I had a similar problem when Pens tickets went on sale. I couldn't submit that two word
pass phrase at the begging of the process. No submit button and I could hit enter to
proceed. :roll:

Yep, same thing. WHERE IS THE ENTER BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

JD