PDA

View Full Version : Chaddy-poo Finally Loses His mind...

NKySteeler
06-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Ochocinco adds tattoos to his face
By 700WLW News
Thursday, June 11, 2009

(Cincinnati) Bengals Wide Receiver Chad Ochocinco continues to look for attention after reporting for the teams voluntary workouts. He has added three tattoos to his face. One is in the shape of Florida on his left cheek, two crosses to his right cheek, and the initials O.C. to the tip of his nose. Number 85 sent out this message to his fans on twitter:

Dear Cincinnati,

Nothing is cooler then tattooing your face, how do I know, because I did it this evening. Now I didn't go all Mike Tyson and cover half my face, but I must say face tattooing will be the next big thing... mainly because I'm doing it.

And that whole thing about me and Carson being Brokeback Mountain... Wow that was gay. I have to admit that I had never seen the movie before and I don't think that is exactly what I meant, as a matter of fact I meant the opposite of what i said. But I have a tattoo on my face, I didn't see one of those in Brokeback, so think about that.

Now that I've had a night I think about it actually, I'd say we're more like Operation Dumbo Drop. Carson is the big elephant and I am the black guy trying to save him. Although in the movie, Danny Glover did an exceptional job as the black guy, but again, I have tattoos on my face, so I will undoubtedly be better.

Please follow me on twitter,

Love,

Ochocinco

ramblinjim
06-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Ochocinco adds tattoos to his face
By 700WLW News
Thursday, June 11, 2009

(Cincinnati) Bengals Wide Receiver Chad Ochocinco continues to look for attention after reporting for the teams voluntary workouts. He has added three tattoos to his face. One is in the shape of Florida on his left cheek, two crosses to his right cheek, and the initials O.C. to the tip of his nose. Number 85 sent out this message to his fans on twitter:

Dear Cincinnati,

Nothing is cooler then tattooing your face, how do I know, because I did it this evening. Now I didn't go all Mike Tyson and cover half my face, but I must say face tattooing will be the next big thing... mainly because I'm doing it.

And that whole thing about me and Carson being Brokeback Mountain... Wow that was gay. I have to admit that I had never seen the movie before and I don't think that is exactly what I meant, as a matter of fact I meant the opposite of what i said. But I have a tattoo on my face, I didn't see one of those in Brokeback, so think about that.

Now that I've had a night I think about it actually, I'd say we're more like Operation Dumbo Drop. Carson is the big elephant and I am the black guy trying to save him. Although in the movie, Danny Glover did an exceptional job as the black guy, but again, I have tattoos on my face, so I will undoubtedly be better.

Please follow me on twitter,

Love,

Ochocinco

Now I have to go looking for pictures........It's like watching a train wreck. ugh.

NKySteeler
06-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Now I have to go looking for pictures........It's like watching a train wreck. ugh.

This is where I saw the story, and it has two small pics in it...

http://www.1530homer.com/cc-common/news ... le=5590283 (http://www.1530homer.com/cc-common/news/sections/sportsarticle.html?feed=121849&article=5590283)

anger 82&95
06-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Canít the Bengalís management keep this fool cryogenically incapacitated until game time? Or at the very least, for the betterment of all humanity, sew his lips shut.

SteelHead
06-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Can you say....."Chemical Imbalance"

:bungalssuck

SanAntonioSteelerFan
06-11-2009, 02:13 PM
OMG, NKy , I thought for sure your post was a hoax. :shock:

calmkiller
06-11-2009, 02:27 PM
The Pictures are on PFT. It seems like it was blown out of proportion to me. They aren't anywhere near the size of Tyson's tattoos. Non issue in my book.

Oviedo
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Can you say....."Chemical Imbalance"

Probably but it is a boring off season and NON-Bumgals fans are talking about a Bumgal wide receiver. Maybe crazy like a fox but everyone know who he is.

Ozey74
06-11-2009, 03:27 PM
What's next with this fool? First, he changes his name to an incorrect spelling of an spanish # & now this???

phillyesq
06-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Free entertainment.

I kind of feel bad for JOM.

Ozey74
06-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Free entertainment.

He is like the guy at the party that is way too drunk and thinks they are much funnier than they really are.

Jom112
06-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Free entertainment.

There is a fake Chad Twitter account. I'm not sure if those comments came from his real one or the fake one.

At this point, who cares. Just catch the damn ball and STFU...

proudpittsburgher
06-11-2009, 03:48 PM
He just twittered that the tatts are not real. Funny joke!

Oviedo
06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Free entertainment.

Free country. He can become a full fledged Steelers fan at anytime. If he prefers to stick sharp objects in his eyes no sympathy :wink:

Perhaps he could offer a semi reasonable explanation why he or anyone else support the Bumgals?

Jom112
06-11-2009, 04:03 PM
I will say there was a funny arse comment from Chad today:

Told that former center Eric Ghiaciuc indicated The Ocho was a distraction, he fired back, "Ghiaciuc's play was a distraction. Of all people to call me that."

Finally someone calling out that excuse for a center. That would be the equivalent of Mahan trying to talk trash about someone on the steelers...

fezziwig
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
From one to ten, how much distraction is OC to his team ? I'll rate him at 11, one more than ten because he found a secret compartment at he bottom of the barrel. This guy is nine cents short of a dime.

RuthlessBurgher
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM
From one to ten, how much distraction is OC to his team ? I'll rate him at 11, one more than ten because he found a secret compartment at he bottom of the barrel. This guy is nine cents short of a dime.

Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

These go to eleven.

http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/SpinalTap_Edith_503.jpg

phillyesq
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Free entertainment.

Free country. He can become a full fledged Steelers fan at anytime. If he prefers to stick sharp objects in his eyes no sympathy :wink:

Perhaps he could offer a semi reasonable explanation why he or anyone else support the Bumgals?

Well, after more than two decades as a long suffering Phillies fan (until last year) it is hard to fault anybody for their alliances.

flippy
06-12-2009, 12:34 PM
FL looks like a prisoner's tear tattoo signifying the person killed someone and they're crying. Wonder if it's a sign?

RuthlessBurgher
06-12-2009, 01:32 PM
FL looks like a prisoner's tear tattoo signifying the person killed someone and they're crying. Wonder if it's a sign?

Yeah...he killed Chad Johnson, who was a quality NFL WR at one time. All that's left is this clown Ochocinco. Johnson is officially dead.