PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Whisenhunt about Ben

SanAntonioSteelerFan
06-10-2009, 07:30 PM
http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=6687

Kind of interesting, but not overly so. Except for the :?: "What message did you give your team coach, in the locker room at the half after Harrison ran back the TD?". Whiz basically said - "I learned as a Steeler how to have backbone enough to come back from that ...".

Also, "If there were one play you could have back from the Superbowl, what would it be"? Whiz says ... "Harrison's runback at the end of the half, 10 point play, etc.".

Shouldn't he say the game winner to Holmes?

Hey, is this interviewer the same guy from the old PPG site, "Dutch" from Uniontown, who used to be the stat dude? I guess he's hit it kind of big!

"I knew him when ...".

Flasteel
06-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Hey, is this interviewer the same guy from the old PPG site, "Dutch" from Uniontown, who used to be the stat dude? I guess he's hit it kind of big!

"I knew him when ...".

Here, let me finish the sentence for you SAS. "I knew him when ...he was just a douchebag"

The only thing Wydo's going to hit big are the women he can lure to his mom's basement.

Djfan
06-10-2009, 08:49 PM
I guarantee that was MSM. He always brought up the yards per catch average as THE key to predicting games, and it came up early in the interview.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
I guarantee that was MSM. He always brought up the yards per catch average as THE key to predicting games, and it came up early in the interview.

The guy's got cojones, he basically browbeat a Superbowl coach into agreeing with him on the importance of that stat.

Geesh!

stlrz d
06-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes, Dutch = MSM.

SteelCrazy
06-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Its the same dude. You can hear the same interview on his website.

Scarletfire1970
06-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Also, "If there were one play you could have back from the Superbowl, what would it be"? Whiz says ... "Harrison's runback at the end of the half, 10 point play, etc.".

Shouldn't he say the game winner to Holmes?

Well that really wasn't Whiz's play. The pass at the goal line which Harrison intercepted was.

feltdizz
06-11-2009, 04:26 PM

The guy's got cojones, he basically browbeat a Superbowl coach into agreeing with him on the importance of that stat.

Geesh!

big up to MSM... I hated that dude at times... the complete stat hound. He never cared for game tape... just stats. Most gamblers are like that though...

Lambert
06-24-2009, 12:51 AM

"I knew him when ...".

Here, let me finish the sentence for you SAS. "I knew him when ...he was just a douchebag"

The only thing Wydo's going to hit big are the women he can lure to his mom's basement.

Well that maybe the case someday, but right now he is interviewing SB Coahes and you're currently in your mom's basement. :Beer